Kingdom Hearts 3 Guides, Tips, Tricks & More
Kingdom Hearts fans have been waiting almost 14 years for the follow-up to 2005’s immensely popular Kingdom Hearts 2, and it’s finally arrived. Kingdom Hearts 3 has hit PS4 and Xbox One, wrapping up the final chapter of Sora’s adventure across the various different Disney worlds.
The game follows Sora, Goofy, and Donald as they continue on their quest to seek out the seven guardians of light, while Mickey and Riku are looking for those who used to wield the Keyblades. As you can likely guess, then, Kingdom Hearts 3 is a pretty giant and epic adventure, and you’ll need all the help you can get to see everything it has to offer.
That’s where our Kingdom Hearts 3 guide wiki comes in particularly handy. Down below, you’ll find tips, tricks, and guides on everything from the basics and general information, right through to boss guides, explanations, and where to find all those Lucky Emblems that are tucked away. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in.
- Release Date: Jan. 29, 2019
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
General Information on Kingdom Hearts 3
Looking for a quick answer on a general question you’ve got on Kingdom Hearts 3? Fear not, this section is here to answer all of these questions. If you don’t see your question listed, shout out in the comments below.
- How Long it Is & How Many Worlds There Are
- Preload & Unlock Times
- Install Size
- How to Redeem Pre-Order DLC
- All Pre-Order Bonus Keyblades
- Is it Coming to PC?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Is it Open World? Answered
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op Multiplayer? What You Need to Know
- Who Xehanort’s Voice Actor Is
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
- All Disney Worlds
- PS4 Pro Compatible
- Xbox One Enhanced
- Can You Change to Japanese Audio & Voice Track? Answered
- Is There New Game Plus? Answered
- What the Day One Patch Size Is
- Deluxe Editions vs Standard: Which You Should Get
- Can You Open the Map? Answered
- How Old Sora Is
- How to Get Update 1.03 & What it Does
Whether you’re a complete newcomers, or just want a refresher on the very basics of exploring the many Disney worlds as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3, this section is here to give you a friendly reminder.
- How to Unlock Proud / Critical Mode
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Save
- How to Get Starlight Keyblade in Union X
- Where to Use Prize Postcards & What You Get
- How to Get More AP
- What Treasure Spheres Are & How to Open Them
- How to Get Munny Fast
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- How to Rewatch Cutscenes
- How to Take Photos & Selfies
- How to View Memory Archive Videos
- How to Use Attraction Flow
- How to Swim & Dive Underwater
- How to Heal
- How to Get Aerial Recovery
- How to Assign Shortcuts
- How to Dodge Roll
- How to Block
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Replay Tutorials
- How to Airstep
- How to See Enemy HP
- How to Get Cooking Ingredients
- How to Double Jump
- How to Fly (Glide)
- How to Dive Attack
- How to Use Grand Magic
- How to Switch Situation Commands
This section of our Kingdom Hearts 3 guide wiki is all about ensuring you know what all the different collectibles are about, and where you can track them down. From Hidden Mickeys to Golden Hercs, we’ve got you covered.
- What the Hidden Mickeys (Lucky Emblems) Are For
- All Golden Herc Figures Locations & What They Do
- All Lucky Emblem Locations
- Water Core Kupo Photo Location
- All Constellation Photo Locations
- All Kupo Photo Missions
- All Lucky Emblem Rewards
Here, you’re going to find anything to do with Sora and the rest of your party. Whether that’s figuring out how to level up fast or what the max level cap is, you’ll find it here.
- Opening Choices: Which Mirrors You Should Choose (Wisdom, Vitality, Balance)
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How to Restore MP
- How to Switch Shortcut Sets
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Get Rage Form & What it Does
Weapons and Armor Guides
This section’s all about the Keyblades, weapons and armor you’ll find in Kingdom Hearts 3. Everything from how to get certain weapons, how to upgrade Keyblades, and more can be found here.
- Keyblade Max Level Cap
- How to Change Keyblades
- How to Unlock All Keyblades
- Level Up All Keyblades
- How to Synthesize
- How to Change Armor & Accessories
- How to Get All Link Summons
- How to Get the Grand Chef Keyblade (Ratatouille)
- How to Use Link Summons
- How to Get Ultima Weapon
Items & Materials Guides
There are a ton of items and materials that can come in incredibly handy on your adventure through Kingdom Hearts 3, and this is what this section is all about. Here, you’ll find guides to help you track down specific items, explain what they do, or why they’re important.
- How to Get Fluorite Fast & What it’s For
- How to Get Damascus & What it’s For
- How to Get Adamantite Fast & What it’s For
- How to Get Wellspring Crystals Fast & What They’re Used For
- How to Get Orichalcum+ & What it’s For
Minigame Tips & Tricks
While Sora’s quest to stop Xehanort once and for all is the main bulk of your adventure in Kingdom Hearts 3, there’s a fair few minigames to enjoy in Kingdom Hearts 3. This is the section to check out if that’s what you’re looking for help on.
The Gummi Ship is your method of getting from A to B, or Disney world to Disney world to be more precise. There are a bunch of handy tips and tricks to know about the Gummi ship, so we’ve compiled them all here for your convenience.
There are going to be times on your adventure where you’ll need to help other characters. Helping some are far trickier than others, though, so that’s why we’ve created this section. Here, you’ll find our Kingdom Hearts 3 guides helping you with exactly these moments.
- How to Get Birds to Rapunzel
- Where to Find Crabs (Caribbean)
- How to Dance (Corona)
- How to Level Up the Leviathan
- How to Splash Rapunzel
- Where to Find Olaf
Kingdom Hearts 3 Secrets, Spoilers & Endings Guides
This is where you’re going to find all of the answers and explanations of Kingdom Hearts 3’s story spoilers and the big questions you’ve been asking alongside your adventure. We’ve also included handy guides detailing how to get the epilogue and secret ending, too, should you be trying to figure that out.
- Ending Explained (Spoilers)
- Epilogue & Yozora Secret Movie Explained (Spoilers)
- Things to Do After Beating Kingdom Hearts 3
- How to Open Olympus Red Box & What it Is
- Are There Final Fantasy Characters? Answered
- Who the Seven Guardians of Light Are
- How to Get the Epilogue & Secret Ending
- Who the Chess Players Are
- All Playable Characters
- Should You Help Riku or Mickey?
- Where Aqua, Terra, and Ventus Are
- Who the 13 Seekers of Darkness Are
- Who the Third Person in Sora’s Heart Is
- All Battlegates Locations
- Flantastic Seven Locations: How to Beat the Minigames & Rewards
- How to Find & Beat the Secret Boss (Dark Inferno)
- How to Get Secret Reports & What They Are
This guide is a work-in-progress and we’ll be continuing to update it over the coming weeks with more answers to your questions. Be sure to check back soon, or sound off in the comments below if we’ve not yet covered a burning question you have on the game.