How to Get Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 3
While the Keyblades you’re given after you reach the end of each world in Kingdom Hearts 3, they’re not the most powerful weapons in the game. That honor goes to the Ultima Weapon. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 3.
First of all, you should know that it’s very difficult to get your hands on. You won’t be able to get it until you’ve completed the main story.
The first of a few steps to get it involves getting 58 different types of synthesis materials. In our playthrough, we weren’t able to do this until we’d beaten the game and fought a couple of the Battle Gates (which are hard optional battles that crop up once you’ve beaten the story).
Since you get synthesis materials by doing things such as killing enemies, opening treasure chests, or destroying rocks with the Gummi Ship, the new enemy types found in Battle Gates allows you to get nearer to the 58 different types needed.
You need to take the 58 different synthesis materials to the Moogle Shop so that you can unlock the recipe for the Ultima Weapon. Once you have done, you’ll need to get the items required, with one in particular being tough. The full recipe is:
- 7 Orichalcum+
- 2 Wellspring Crystal
- 2 Lucid Crystal
- 2 Pulsing Crystal
It is the Orichalcum Plus that’s difficult to get. The other three are simple enough to synthesise. There are seven different ways that you can get it.
- First of all, you need to find 80 of 90 Lucky Emblems in the game.
- You can post and Moggle Shop postcards in the place next to the shop in Twilight Town. You get them as you spend money in the shop.
- You need to beat the Omega Machine Boss in The Eclipse Galaxy.
- You will play a mini-game in Arendelle called Frozen Slider. You need to get all 10 of the treasures.
- They won’t be playable on your first time in worlds, but when replaying, you need to get three fruits highscores from each of the Flantastic Seven.
- There’s only one Treasure Chest in The Final World, and it contains an Orichalcum+.
- There’s one in a chest on Heartless Island in The Caribbean.
Once you’ve got everything you need, you can craft the Ultima Weapon at the Moogle Shop.
That’s everything there is to know about how to get the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 3. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Kingdom Hearts 3 wiki guide.