All Lucky Emblem Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 3 is a game packed with things to do, even outside of its lengthy main story. As you explore various Disney worlds there’s a few side quests and easter eggs to discover. Here’s how to find all Lucky Emblem locations in Kingdom Hearts 3.
Lucky Emblems are Mickey head icons that you can find in every world you explore throughout Kingdom Hearts 3. There are varying amounts in each world, depending on the actual world’s length, but in total there are 90 Lucky Emblems to find.
Lucky Emblems are used for a few different things in Kingdom Hearts 3, as you actually get rewards for finding them, like synthesis materials or accessories. There’s also a trophy/achievement tied to finding them all.
However, what it’s really good for is unlocking the Kingdom Hearts 3 secret movie. You’ll have to find a certain amount to see the movie, depending on which difficulty you’re playing on, and you can see more details on how to do it in our guide.
We’ve included links below so you can quickly skip to the world you’re currently searching for Lucky Emblems in Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Olympus Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Twilight Town Lucky Emblem Locations
- Kingdom Hearts 3 100 Acre Woods Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Toy Box Lucky Emblem Locations
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom of Corona Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Monstropolis Lucky Emblem Locations
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Arendelle Lucky Emblem Locations
- Kingdom Hearts 3 San Fransokyo Lucky Emblems
- Kingdom Hearts 3 The Caribbean Lucky Emblem Locations
- How to Get the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts 3
Olympus – 12 Lucky Emblems
2. Head to the area called “The Big Olive” and go to the place you used Trinity Sled. Look for a little alcove with a gold disk in the middle, and the emblem will be just left of it.
3. Go to the Agora save point and run straight ahead into the city, look for stairs on the right and the emblem will be on the actual stairs.
4. Move to the Overlook save point, then head up the stairs just behind you. The emblem is straight ahead from the top of the second set of stairs.
5. Head into Mount Olympus from the Agora and then follow the path up the hills until you have a choice to go right or left. Take the left and find the emblem on this pillar.
6. Now go down the right path instead and find the small waterfall. This one is on the wall there.
7. Head up the waterfall wall and up a few more walls. Go to the place you started the game, where Sora and party encounter Hades, then turn around and look off of the cliff. The emblem is on the big platform raising out of the ground.
8. Now go to the cliff where you started the Titan fight and follow the path all the way up. Right before you reach the area with a left and right path split, look to your left for this tree.
9. Follow the main path in the Realm of the Gods until you reach the area with a line you can ride, and stairs on the right. The emblem is there.
10. Now just head up the grind rail on your left, into a golden room. Break the pots against the back wall to find the emblem.
11. Go to the Hidden Forge area in the Realm of the Gods and look at the anvil, the emblem is on it.