How to Get Orichalcum+ in Kingdom Hearts 3 & What It’s For
The Ultima Weapon is the best weapon in Kingdom Hearts 3, but it’s very difficult to get your hands on. Among other things, you need Orichalcum+ to get it. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get Orichalcum+ in Kingdom Hearts 3 and what it’s for.
Once you’ve got the 58 different synthesis materials you need to get the recipe for the Ultima Weapon, the full details of which you can see here, you will need to get seven lots of Orichalcum+. Unfortunately, they can be very difficult to get, with you needing to beat the game to get some of them.
The seven ways to get Orichalcum+ are:
- First of all, you need to find 80 of 90 Lucky Emblems in the game.
- You can post and Moggle Shop postcards in the place next to the shop in Twilight Town. You get them as you spend money in the shop.
- You need to beat the Omega Machine Boss in The Eclipse Galaxy.
- You will play a mini-game in Arendelle called Frozen Slider. You need to get all 10 of the treasures.
- They won’t be playable on your first time in worlds, but when replaying, you need to get three fruits highscores from each of the Flantastic Seven.
- There’s only one Treasure Chest in The Final World, and it contains an Orichalcum+.
- There’s one in a chest on Heartless Island in The Caribbean.
You can then continue of to get the rest of the items you need to Synthesise the Ultima Weapon. To help, the full list of things you need is:
- 7 Orichalcum+
- 2 Wellspring Crystal
- 2 Lucid Crystal
- 2 Pulsing Crystal
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Orichalcum+ in Kingdom Hearts 3 and what it does. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Kingdom Hearts 3 wiki guide.