All Constellation Photo Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 3‘s Stargazer trophy or achievement requires you to do a whole lot of sightseeing in space, featuring nine different constellations in total to find. Don’t worry though, we’ve got our telescopes out and are here to help. Here is everything you need to know about all constellation photo locations in Kingdom Hearts 3.
While it may seem simple, finding these stars is no easy task, as they are spread across multiple different galaxies.
How to Find the Constellations
To find each constellation, you’ll need to progress throughout the game and unlock each galaxy. In total, Kingdom Hearts 3 has three galaxies, each containing three photo locations.
When you’ve unlocked each necessary corresponding galaxy, you can head to these constellations in the hub with your Gummi Ship. Each one obviously looks different, taking unique shapes that look like blue or green dots placed close to one another.
To take a picture, press the Touchpad (PS4) or View-Button (Xbox One). Note that it is important to be looking at the correct angle, which is signified by a yellow box surrounding the stars.
Constellation Photo Locations
Now that you know everything about what to do when you find them, here are each of the constellation locations in Kingdom Hearts 3:
Starlight Way Galaxy
- Moogle: Located to the right of the Toybox.
- Bomb: Located to the right of Olympus
- Cactuar: Located to the right of Kingdom of Corona
Misty Stream Galaxy
- Imp: Located to the right of MST-01 Waypoint spawn
- Tonberry: Located behind (turn around) the Waypoint MST-01 spawn
- Endymion: Located to the right of the Carribean
- Ultros: Located above the Keyblade Graveyard entrance
- Bismarck: Located to the left of the Waypoint ECL-03 spawn
- Omega: Located to the right of the Waypoint ECL-03 spawn
In terms of tracking which ones you have, Kingdom Hearts 3 is nice enough to make each constellation its own mission. In order to access it, head to the pause menu and look through the Gummi Missions section of the information tab.
Now you have all the info you need to track the stars and find all constellation photo locations in Kingdom Hearts 3. For more helpful hints, be sure to check out our official Kingdom Hearts 3 wiki guide.