How to Play Classic Kingdom Minigames in Kingdom Hearts 3
Fans have been waiting to play Kingdom Hearts 3 for years, as the title finishes out the trilogy many have played for their whole lives. Despite this, there is no doubt that gamers will invest just as much time in the classic content placed into the game then they will with the new features.
Classic Kingdom minigames are sure to entice loyal fans, as the sessions include everything from Barnyard Battle to Musical Farmer. Before you can even begin, you’ll have to figure out how to unlock them.
Don’t worry though, we are here to help. Here is everything you need to know about how to play Classic Kingdom minigames in Kingdom Hearts 3.
In order to play these minigames, the first thing you’ll have to do is reach Twilight Town and follow the main story. Once you hit the end of the world, you’ll automatically get a Classic Kingdom minigame to play.
After you’ve finished this, a new option will be available in the menu to play each minigame whenever you want. Simply open the menu, go to the Gummiphone option, and then select Classic Kingdom.
Like most games, you’ll have to earn each one before being able to access it in the menu. To find them, simply search throughout different locations in each world.
Classic Kingdom Games Locations
The Classic Kingdom games can be found scattered across all of Kingdom Hearts 3, in the various Disney worlds you visit. Four of the game are on a bulletin board in Twilight Town, just opposite the Bistro. However, you’ll only see two on there at first, and the other two will appear after you make it to the second galaxy.
Most of the games are found in chests. We don’t have the full list of all Classic Kingdom games, but here’s what we’ve found so far. We’ll update the list as we find more.
- Mickey the Mail Pilot – Found in Twilight Town on a bulletin board.
- Building a Building – Found in Twilight Town on a Bulletin board.
- The Musical Farmer – Found in Twilight Town on a Bulletin board.
- The Mad Doctor – Found in Twilight Town on a Bulletin board.
- Mickey Cuts Up – Large treasure chest in Toy Box, at the top of the green spiral.
- Camping Out – Large treasure chest in Kingdom of Corona.
- The Wayward Canary – Large treasure chest in Kingdom of Corona.
- The Karnival Kid – Large treasure chest in Kingdom of Corona, found at the festival in the town.
- How to Play Golf – Large treasure chest in Monstropolis
- Mickey’s Circus – Large treasure chest in Monstropolis
- The Klondike Kid – Large treasure chest in Arendelle, in the starting area before the Ice Labyrinth.
- Barnyard Sports – Large treasure chest in Arendelle, in the Ice Labyrinth.
- Fishin Frenzy – Large treasure chest in The Caribbean.
- Cast Out to Sea – Large treasure chest in The Caribbean.
- Beach Party – Large treasure chest in The Caribbean, on Confinement Island.
- Mickey’s Prison Escape – Large treasure chest in The Caribbean, in the prison cells in Port Royal.
That is everything you need to know about everything you need to know about how to play Classic Kingdom minigames in Kingdom Hearts 3. Now that you can relive the classic games you loved from the original, it is possible you’ll be playing this game for the foreseeable future.
Question: How do you play classic minigames in Kingdom Hearts 3?
Answer: Once you reach Twilight Town, the game gives you a Classic Kingdom minigame to play at the end of the World. After this, you can play others by opening the main menu, clicking on the Gummiphone, and then selecting Classic Kingdom. Keep in mind that minigames can only be played when found. Each one is located throughout different areas in the game.