How to Get All Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts 3 puts a larger emphasis on its Disney content than ever before, even telling original stories in worlds like Big Hero 6 and Toy Story. Of course, as in the past you’ll also have a number of Link Summons to call in for a little backup. Here’s how to get all Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3.
There are five total Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3, and you’ll get all of them automatically as you play through the story. However, there’s an order to how you get them, and a few won’t be accessible until later in the game. Here’s each summon in the order they appear, and how you get them.
All Link Summons
- Dream Heartbinder – Dream Eaters (Wonder Balloon) – Given to you by Yen Sid after Olympus.
- Pixel Heartbinder – Wreck-it-Ralph (8-Bit Blast) – Reward after beating Verum Rex in Toy Box.
- Pride Heartbinder – Simba (Kingsflare) – Reward for beating the mid-boss of Monstropolis.
- Ocean Heartbinder – Ariel (Sea Spectacle) – Reward for beating mid-boss of The Caribbean.
- ‘Ohana Heartbinder – Stitch (Plasma Encounter) – Reward for completing first Flash Tracer course at the beginning of the story in San Fransokyo.
How to Use Link Summons
Link Summons will be the bottom bar on your menu during combat, and there are a few details for how they work. You can either shortcut them or move your cursor down to the Link option and select the summon you want.
First off, you’re going to need a completely full MP bar in order to summon one, so if you’ve used any magic you’ll need to deplete it and wait for a recharge, or refill your MP with an Ether.
Secondly, Sora’s health will be completely refilled with a summon, so it’s a good strategy to use when you’re in a pinch. Every summon has their own unique moves and abilities, so you should try out each one and get a feel for how they work.
That covers everything you need to know about how to get all Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3. For even more tips, tricks, and guides, makes sure to check out our Kingdom Hearts 3 wiki. Here are a few others at a glance.
Question: How do you get all Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3?
Answer: There are five different Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts 3; Dream Eaters, Wreck-It Ralph, Simba, Ariel, and Stitch. You’ll automatically get all five as part of the story, at different intervals in the game.