Fortnite Season 8 Guides – Challenge Guides, Secret Star Locations & More
Season 9 of Fortnite Battle Royale has finally arrived, following on from the pirate theme of Season 8. As you’d expect, the new season brings with it a whole host of new challenges to complete, cosmetics to earn, and a Battle Pass to work through.
Whether this is your first season with Fortnite, or are a returning veteran, all the tips and tricks you’ll need are in this wiki guide. Some of the challenges will likely be quite simple, but the info for the tricky ones is here if you need it.
Below, you’ll be able to find quick solutions to challenges, so that you’re not aimlessly wandering the map, and guides on individual features in Season 9. If you want to check out the new spawn locations, we have chest information on those too.
We’ll continue to update this each week as the season progresses, so be sure to check back soon.
Is our Fortnite Season 9 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: May 9, 2019
- Developer: People Can Fly
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac, iOS, Nintendo Switch
General Information – Fortnite Season 9 Guide Wiki
- What’s New? Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get the Season 9 Battle Pass
- Tier 100 Skin: What It Looks Like & All Unlockable Styles
- Season 9 Combat Shotgun: What You Need to Know
- All Weapons & Items Vaulted in V9.0 Update
- Fortbytes: What You Need to Know
- Slipstreams & Air Vents: What You Need to Know
- What Fortnite Season 9 Map Looks Like
Weekly Challenge Lists
- How to Complete All Week 1 Challenges
- All Season 9 Challenges (Week 1, Utopia, Rox, & Sentinel)
- How to Get All Fortbytes
- Where to Search For Fortbyte 36 As Sentinel on a Frozen Island