It’s another day and so another Fortbyte has dropped onto the map of Fortnite. Fortbyte 67 is “Accessible by flying the Retaliator glider through the rings under the southern most sky platform.” It’s part of the Utopia challenges to get the Singularity skin. Anyway, if you’re struggling to figure out how to get Fortbyte 67, we’re here to talk you through it step-by-step.
How to Get Retaliator Glider in Fortnite
First off, you’re going to need to get yourself the Retaliator glider. It can be unlocked by reaching Tier 79 in the Season 9 battle pass.
Once you’ve unlocked it, simply head over to the ‘Locker’ tab and press A/ X/ left click on the glider option. Now, simply select the Retaliator glider and you’re now ready to dive into a match.
Next up, let’s figure out where the southernmost sky platform is in Fortnite.
Where the Southern Most Sky Platform Is – Fortbyte 67 Location
The platform you’ll need to head to for this challenge can be found just on the cusp of grid references F7 and F8. It’s directly south of Salty Springs and northwest of Fatal Fields.
To get Fortbyte 67, you’ll want to head towards it from the north. This will then enable you to get the first ring and fly directly through the other rings without having to adjust your flight path too much.
Upon flying through the final ring beneath the sky platform, you’ll automatically collect Fortbyte 67, meaning you’re one step closer to nabbing yourself the Singularity skin from the Utopia challenges.
That’s all there is you need to know on how to get Fortbyte 67. Check out our other Fortbyte guides down below, or our Season 9 wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides for everything Fortnite.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles
- 60: Happy Oink Restaurant
- 100: Highest Floor in Tallest Building in Neo Tilted
- 62: Accessible with the Stratus Outfit within an Abandoned Mansion
- 53: Help Raise the Disco Ball at an Abandoned Mountain Top Villain Lair
- 63: Between Fatal Fields and Lucky Landing