While 14 Days of Summer might be stealing the limelight in the world of Fortnite at the moment, the Singularity skin for the Utopia challenges is less than a week away from being obtainable. As such, Fortbyte 60 is one you’ll want to keep an eye out for. Here’s where the Happy Oink restaurant is in Fortnite so you can get Fortbyte 60.
How to Get Sign Spinner Emote
The Sign Spinner emote is unlocked by reaching Tier 63 on the Fortnite Season 9 Battle Pass. If you don’t have it, you won’t be able to get Fortbyte 60, so get grinding out the weekly challenges if you’ve not yet reached this tier.
Where to Find Happy Oink Restaurant to Get Fortbyte 60
The Happy Oink restaurant can be found in grid reference D9, which takes players to Happy Hamlet. Here, you’re looking for the center building up towards the north part of this named location. It’s also got a little pig sign hanging just above the doorway and has a red and white front.
Head inside here and Fortbyte 60 is just inside, right next to the counters. Walk on over to it, and press Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch, and E on PC to interact with and add it to your collection.
That’s all you need to know to get Fortbyte 60 in the Happy Oink Restaurant in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 9 guide wiki. Check out more Fortbyte location guides down below.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles