While the 14 Days of Summer might be the big thing in the world of Epic Games’ Fortnite right now, Fortbytes are still coming thick and fast so players can finally get the Singularity skin. Fortbyte 63 is found between Fatal Fields and Lucky Landing. Here’s what you need to know to get it.
Fortbyte 63 Location: Between Fatal Fields & Lucky Landing
For this one, you want to head straight to the bridge that links the east and west sides of Fortnite’s map together. Just to the east of this bridge, you’ll find a gas station that’s also conveniently between both Fatal Fields and Lucky Landing.
Head to this and you’ll find Fortbyte 63 nestled in between the gas pumps. Walk on over to it and interact with it to add yet another of the Fortbytes to your collection.
That’s everything you need to know to track down Fortbyte 63 between Fatal Fields and Lucky Landing. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 9 guide wiki. Check out more Fortbyte location guides down below.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles
- 60: Happy Oink Restaurant
- 100: Highest Floor in Tallest Building in Neo Tilted
- 62: Accessible with the Stratus Outfit within an Abandoned Mansion
- 53: Help Raise the Disco Ball at an Abandoned Mountain Top Villain Lair