14 Days of Summer continues to bring its daily challenges for players to grind out in Fortnite, but Fortbytes keep coming thick and fast. With the Singularity skin so close, too, you don’t want to stop chasing them down. Fortbyte 62 is “Accessible with the Stratus outfit within an Abandoned Mansion.” Here’s where the abandoned mansion location is in case you’re struggling to find it.
How to Get Stratus Outfit
The Stratus skin is unlocked by reaching Tier 71 on the Season 9 Battle Pass. It’s only available as part of the paid battle pass, however, so keep in mind that, if you’ve only got the free one, Fortbyte 62 will be one you’ll miss out on.
Where to Get Fortbyte 62 in the Abandoned Mansion
Fortnite’s abandoned mansion can be found on the far east side of the map, just south of Lonely Lodge in grid references J5 and J6. Fortbyte 62 can be found in the south section of the mansion, on the ground floor by the old computer system, so simply ensure you’re wearing the Stratus outfit when you find it and you’ll be all set to interact and collect it.
That’s all you need to know to get Fortbyte 62 in the abandoned mansion in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 9 guide wiki. Check out more Fortbyte location guides down below.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles
- 60: Happy Oink Restaurant
- 100: Highest Floor in Tallest Building in Neo Tilted