14 Days of Summer is over, but there’s still a handful of Fortbytes to track down across Fortnite’s map before you can get the Singularity skin. Fortbyte 34 is found between a fork and a knife. Here’s everything you need to know to track it down.
Fortbyte 34 Location: Between a Fork and a Knife – F8
For this Fortbyte, you need to head just northwest of Fatal Fields. When you’re looking at the map, you’ll even be able to spot where between a fork and a knife you need to go, as shown in the screenshot above. It can be found in grid reference F8, right next to the sky platform in this area as well. It’s really not too hard to spot. It is a giant fork and knife trench, after all.
Once you’ve landed by the fork and knife, head to the bottom of the pair of the utensils and jump into them. You’ll find a boarded up doorway, with a cave that connects the two utencils together. It’s also got a chest in it. Right by the chest, you’ll find Fortbyte 34, right where it’s supposed to be.
That’s all you need to know on how to get Fortbyte 34 between a fork and a knife in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 9 guide wiki. Check out more Fortbyte location guides down below.
- 100: Highest Floor in Tallest Building in Neo Tilted
- 62: Accessible with the Stratus Outfit within an Abandoned Mansion
- 53: Help Raise the Disco Ball at an Abandoned Mountain Top Villain Lair
- 63: Between Fatal Fields & Lucky Landing in Fortnite
- 97: Found at a Hidden Location Hidden Within Loading Screen 8
- 67: Retaliator Glider Through Rings Under Southern Most Sky Platform
- 75: Found in an Airport Hanger
- 52: Bot Spray in the Robot Factory
- 37: Disaster Bunker in Pleasant Park