It’s a Tuesday, and while that may mean absolutely nothing in the rest of your life, just like every other day in the world of Fortnite, that means there’s another Fortbyte to collect. Fortbyte 75 is “Found in an Airport Hanger.” It’s part of the Utopia challenges to get the Singularity skin. If you’re struggling to figure out how to get Fortbyte 75, we’re here to talk you through it step-by-step.
Fortbyte 75 Location: Where the Airport Hanger Is in Fortnite
For this one, you’re going to have to head over to Frosty Flights on the far west side of the map in the snowy biome. It’s in grid reference A8. From there, you’ll find two airport hangers on the far west side at the end of the runway.
The one you want to make your way into is the one furthest west. Head inside and you’ll find Fortbyte 75 waiting to be grabbed, as shown in the screenshot below just below some of the yellow shelving against the back wall.
That’s all there is you need to know on how to get Fortbyte 75. Check out our other Fortbyte guides down below, or our Season 9 wiki for more tips, tricks, and guides for everything Fortnite.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles
- 60: Happy Oink Restaurant
- 100: Highest Floor in Tallest Building in Neo Tilted
- 62: Accessible with the Stratus Outfit within an Abandoned Mansion
- 53: Help Raise the Disco Ball at an Abandoned Mountain Top Villain Lair
- 63: Between Fatal Fields and Lucky Landing