As we come to the very end of Fortnite Season 9, there are still a handful of Fortbyte’s still to be unlocked and found across the map. If you’ve still yet to get Singularity, you might want to know how to find Fortbyte 29 “Underneath the Tree in Crackshot’s Cabin.” Here’s what you need to know.
Fortbyte 29 Location: Crackshot’s Cabin in Fortnite
Fortbyte 29 doesn’t require you to wear any particular skin, or have a certain glider or harvester equipped. Instead, you’ve just got to head to Crackshot’s Cabin and you’ll find it waiting for you under the tree.
Crackshot’s Cabin can be found in grid reference A7 just south of Viking Village. It’s among a load of trees, and was also the cabin that we saw in the Season 7 opening cinematic. Once you head inside, you’ll want to head to the back right corner of the room.
You’ll spot a Christmas tree with a bunch of chests underneath it, alongside a drift board, and of course, Fortbyte 29.
Simply walk on over to it and interact with it by pressing Y on Switch, X on Xbox One, Square on PS4, or E on PC to add it to your collection.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Fortbyte 29 underneath the tree in Crackshot’s Cabin in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Season 9 guide wiki, or more of our Fortbyte guides down below.
- 63: Between Fatal Fields & Lucky Landing in Fortnite
- 97: Found at a Hidden Location Hidden Within Loading Screen 8
- 67: Retaliator Glider Through Rings Under Southern Most Sky Platform
- 75: Found in an Airport Hanger
- 52: Bot Spray in the Robot Factory
- 37: Disaster Bunker in Pleasant Park
- 34: Between a Fork and a Knife
- 23: Between RV Campsite, Gas Station & Monstrous Footprint
- 33: Hidden in Loading Screen 10