It’s a good day for Fortnite fans, as Season 9 is finally underway. If you’re looking for a bit of help with the week 1 challenges in Fortnite Season 9, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you need to know.
How to Complete All Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Season 9
As always, there are a few challenges you can do if you only have the Free Pass for the game. However, if you want to work your way through all the cosmetic tiers and unlock all the cool rewards that come with this season, you’ll need to dip into the Battle Pass eventually.
Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
All Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 Battle Royale (Free)
- Stage 1: Rode the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted, Stage 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall. The big air vents the surround the new named locations. Simply jump into them and you’ll fly around.
- Visit all Sky Platforms – We’ll update you on the locations as soon as we have them.
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb (200). After using a Shadow Bomb, shoot at any enemy and deal damage. Can be done over multiple matches.
All Week 1 Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 Battle Royale (Battle Pass)
- Picking up a Legendary Item in different matches (5)
- Search chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake (7). Head to either location and search chests. Doesn’t have to be done in one match.
- Scoped Weapon Eliminations (3). Any sniper of scoped weapon works.
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above (300). We’ll update you with stages 2 and 3 once we have them.
And that’s all you need to know about how to complete all week 1 challenges in Fortnite Season 9. Be sure to check our Fortnite guide wiki or search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.