The futuristic themed Season 9 has finally arrived in Fortnite and it has brought with it three new named locations. One of which is Pressure Plant, which is what has been left behind by the volcano in the north east section of the map. It seems like teams are investigating the lava that’s still running. Here’s everything you need to know about all Pressure Plant chest spawn locations in Fortnite Season 9.
Pressure Plant Chest Spawn Locations in Fortnite Season 9
It’s not the biggest area to search, but some of the buildings are quite complicated, with multiple levels. Below, you’ll find a full list of all of the chest spawn locations we have found.
Pressure Plant Chest Spawn Locations
- In the room under the walkway at the north part at the plant, underneath a semi-circle pipe.
- In the rooms in the western side of the plant, in the bottom floor, in a corner.
- Right at the top of the same building, up all the stairs.
- In the little closed off area with two JCBs and some pipes inside, there’s a chest hidden behind some wood.
- Open the door to the little room in that area, and you’ll see another.
- In the building west of the previous chests. On the walkway on the second floor.
- On the roof, hidden behind an air vent.
- On the walkway, out in the open, above the big lift mechanism.
- In the southeast room in the plant, there’s one just inside the door on the left.
- In the lower level of the plant, in the south, there’s one in a room underneath a pipe.
- By the car in the southern most part of the plant, there’s one in a little dog house.
- In the truck that’s on the road leading south away from the plant.
If you have come across any other Pressure Plant chest spawn locations in your time with the game, be sure to shout them out in the comments down below and we’ll add them to the list.
That’s everything you need to know about all Pressure Plant chest spawn locations in Fortnite. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 9 wiki guide.