It’s a Tuesday, and in the real world that doesn’t mean a whole lot, but a new day in the world of Fortnite means there’s a new Fortbyte to be found. Fortbyte 11 is “Found Beneath a Circling Jungle Parrot”. Here’s everything you need to know to get your hands on it and take you one step closer to the Utopia challenges’ Singularity skin.
Where to Find Fortbyte 11 Beneath the Circling Jungle Parrot
First off, it’s worth noting that the jungle biome in Fortnite is limited to that northeast section of the map, so we’re going to want to head there. Specifically, you want to go directly east from Pressure Plant. Dive out of the battle bus around here and keep an eye out for a parrot flying around in a circle above the trees.
Once you do, begin to descend directly on its position. Land on the ground and you’ll find Fortbyte 11 tucked up right against the tree beneath the circling jungle parrot.
That’s all you need to know to get Fortbyte 11 found beneath a Circling Jungle Parrot. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 9 guide wiki. Check out more Fortbyte location guides down below.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: At the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles