Fortbyte 43 is “Accessible by wearing the Nana Cape Back Bling Inside a Banana Stand” and is available as of June 24, 2019. If you’re looking to get your hands on this computer chip collectible in Fortnite Season 9 to take you one step closer to getting the Utopia skin, you’re in the right place.
Before you go diving into a game to go and grab this Fortbyte, you’ll need to ensure you’ve got the Nana Cape back bling. This is unlocked by collecting a grand total of 40 Fortbytes so far in Season 9. Once you have, you can head over to the Locker to equip this to your character.
Fortbyte 43 Location: Where the Banana Stand Is – D5
The Banana Stand can be found on the west side of Neo Tilted. Specifically, it’s just north of the horizontal road across the bottom of this named location. We’ve marked it on our map, and also included more screenshots down below.
Once you find the banana stand, simply head inside and make your way to the little kitchen area on the ground floor. Fortbyte 43 is hiding in here, and can be collected by pressing Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch and E on PC. Just make sure you’re wearing the Nana Cape otherwise it won’t appear.
That’s everything you need to know to get Fortbyte 43 is in the banana stand. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Season 9 guide wiki. We’ve also included some more Fortbyte location guides for you down below for your convenience.
- 58: Accessible Using Sad Trombone Emote at North End of Snobby Shores
- 59: Accessible with Durrr! Burger Emoji Inside Pizza Pit Restaurant
- 48: Smash the Gnome Beside Mountain Top Throne
- 12: Use Nana Nana Spray Inside a Molten Tunnel
- 3: Use the Skull Trooper Emoji at the Western Most Point
- 98: Found Within a Viking Longhouse
- 20: Found at the Center of Any of the First Three Storm Circles