Third-party developers had a lot of news to share today about add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, including aircraft and scenery.
We start with Cockspur, which released the Cessna 510 Citation Mustang.
It can be purchased on Simmarket for $24.64 plus applicable VAT.
- 3 different variants; Standard, High Sierra, and air ambulance
- Multiple liveries
- Different static elements depending on variant
- Accurate flight model
- Accurate systems modelling
- Built from scratch for MSFS
- Interactive Cabin
- Visible passengers
- Custom engine sounds
- Extensive documentation
- Developed with help from real Mustang Pilots
- G1000 NXi integration
SimWorks Studios will sell it at its own store for €14.99 and €9,99 for those who already have the wheeled variant. Other providers will sell it at half the price of the wheeled variant.
You can check out a trailer below.
Orbx announced the upcoming Asturias Airport (LEAS) in Spain developed by Marcus Nyberg.
- Full Asturias Airport in high detail and beautiful texture work
- Custom animated airside traffic by Nool
- New high-definition moving jetways
- Handcrafted approach light objects & taxiway lights
- Optional statics
The next announcement comes from FS Formosa, which is working on the small but scenic Lüdao Airport (RCGI) in Taiwan.
A fairly peculiar airport will come from UK2000 Scenery, which will release Spaceport America (9NM9) in New Mexico, the “world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport.”
What makes it even sweeter is that it’s completely free and can be found here.
- Upgraded over 3 miles of detailed coastline along the scenic Venice Beach area
- A number of iconic landmarks are modelled such as the Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach Skatepark, and Venice Fishing Pier
- Accurately placed, small details including animated palm trees, lifeguard towers, tennis courts, playgrounds, basketball courts and much more scattered throughout the coastline
- Fictional runway spawning point placed on beach using ICAO code: KLVB
Last, but not least, FSDG released Landmarks of Germany – Lower Saxony & Bremen.
It can be purchased at the developer’s own site for 14,28 € including VAT.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review which will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.