Third-party developers continue to work tirelessly on Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, and today a few airports that have been in the works for a long time have been released.
Northern Sky Studio revealed new screenshots of the upcoming Yakutat Airport (PAYA) in the United States.
Moving on to releases, Devinci launched an excellent rendition of Kobe Airport (RJBE) in Japan.
You can purchase it on SimMarket for $13.09 plus applicable VAT.
- Detailed terminal with interior
- Physically Based Rendering used for all customs objects with 4k textures.
- Carefully made and tested LODs for all custom objects.
- Custom animated jetways
- Custom taxi signs and wig-wag lights
- Custom lighting for all areas of the island airport
- Custom and accurate ground markings
- Detailed car parkings all around the airport
- All gates, taxiways and parking areas designed according to current charts for AI traffic to use correctly
- Kobe Train Station and custom animated train
- Kobe Bay shuttle and ferry ship modeled
- Ravimana village
- And much more
SaviArt finally released its debut airport, Cuneo Levaldigi Airport (LIMZ) in Italy.
It can be purchased on Orbx Direct for $18.25.
- Highly detailed ground textures
- Interior modelling and 3d animated people
- Realistic night lighting, with hand-placed
- Full PBR
- Custom taxiway signs
Last, but not least, MSK production released Jinnah International Airport (OPKC) in Karachi, Pakistan.
It can be purchased from Simmarket for $14.39 plus applicable VAT.
- All major airport buildings included
- Customised Interior Building.
- Numerous static objects
- Very detailed taxiways and runway
- Very good frame rates
- Night Lighting Included
- High-Definition ground texture files
- Hand Placed Vegetation
- Animated custom jetways
f you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.