Third-party developers had quite a few interesting releases to share today, alongside the announcement of another airport coming for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
we start with Fly 2 High, which released Copernicus Airport Wrocław (EPWR) in Poland after a couple of days of teasing.
You can purchase it on Simmarket for $10.94 plus applicable VAT.
- Wroclaw Airport fully modeled
- Enhanced 3D city lighting
- PBR materials on airport buildings and ground (2K and 4K)
- Internal terminal modeling
- Custom animated vehicle traffic
- Apron clutter and customized airport detail
- Animated humans
Next, we move to Africa with Make Africa Great Again, which released Kaduna International Airport (DNKA) in Nigeria.
It’s available on Simmarket for $8.95 plus applicable VAT.
- Accurately modeled terminal and all surrounding buildings
- 4K PBR textures used throughout for highest fidelity
- Custom night lighting
- Custom parking positions matching with real life
- animated people
- Custom Orthophotos
- Real World based terraforming profile
- Accurately placed static aircraft for the GA ramp
- GSX profile included
FSX3D launched Mont-Dauphin – Saint-Crépin Aerodrome (LFNC) in France.
You can purchase it on Simmarket for $11.94 plus applicable VAT.
- Airfield true to reality
- Highly detailed PBR 3D building models
- Reworked photorealistic terrain across the entire area
- Custom ground-poly
- All building models as well as vehicles on screenshots are not original MSFS library objects
Last, but not least, Aerosoft and its partner developer Aviation Sim Design announced Kyritz Airport (EDBK) in Germany.
While this is a smaller airfield used for general aviation and gliders, the quality showcased in the screenshots appears to be quite high, as you can see below.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review which will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.