The world of Microsoft Flight Simulator keeps expanding with a new airport and upcoming add-ons getting new assets.
Developer Scenic Routes released Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (LJLJ), the international airport serving the capital of Slovenia.
It’s currently available on Simmmarket for $28. Below you can check out a gallery of screenshots and a series of official features:
- Over 150 3D models with advanced breathtaking PBR texturing.
- Hyper realistic ground imagery from our own 3cm Drone Surveying Data/Imagery.
- Updated airport data for stands and taxiways.
- Animated flags based on wind speed and direction.
- 10+ real-world cars and predominant static aircraft.
- Interior modeling and texturing of all “visible” areas of both terminals.
- Animated busses and Go Karts.
- Precision placement of edge and taxiway lights based on real-world placement.
- Re-done Navaids based on 2021 AIP lat/long data.
- Animated Jetways.
- Realistic tracks & oil stains.
- Fully matched realistic dynamic lighting and window emissives.
- Fall/winter seasons friendly.
Next is IniBuilds’ scenery branch IniScene, which published a trailer featuring Kerry Airport (EIKY), which was announced yesterday.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.