The Microsoft Flight Simulator add-on market never stops, and today third-party developers had more news to share about upcoming add-ons, alongside a new release.
You can take a look at the beautiful architecture of the major city in India.
Next comes Just Flight with a new look and a development update for Palma de Mallorca (LEPA).
“Sevelopment work is pretty much complete on this wonderful airport. Other than final changes, bug fixes and optimizing it’s all there now. We believe our scenery is one of the most detailed out there to date. From moving escalators and elevators with opening doors, to individually modelled ceiling lights in the terminals and waving flags. We’re confident this will all help to create the feeling of a living airport instead of simply static scenery.
Here are some new screenshots showing off the completed airport. All shots subject to change of course but enjoy the shots and we’ll be bringing more news soon regarding a potential release date.”
Just Flight also revealed another airport that will be released soon, Santa Paula Airport (KSZP) in California, United States.
Here’s a list of what you can expect, and many, many screenshots.
- Detailed modelling of 100+ hangars and buildings
- Meticulous focus on details, creating an immersive experience at the airport
- Custom animated and weather-responsive elements such as windsocks and flags
- Fully designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator with hand-crafted PBR textures for every object creating realistic depth, roughness, shadows, and highlights
- Complete night lighting environment for the entire airport area
- Enhanced elevation
- Enhanced grass and vegetation on and around the airport
- Realistic markings and obstructions on and around the airport
- Tested and validated by actual residents and aviators from the the Santa Paula airport community
We also get the release of Raleigh Durham International Airport (KRDU) in North Carolina, United States.
It’s currently available at FeelThere’s own store for $19.99.
Below you can read an official feature list and see what it looks like.
- High detail models
- Partial internal model
- Detailed satellite imagery surrounding the airport
- Custom ground lines and buildings
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release on July 27, 2021, for Xbox Series X ad Series S.