Today third-party developers had a lot of reveals to make about upcoming content for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
First of all, Carenado announced its Piper PA-34T Seneca, which is mentioned as “coming soon.” You can check out plenty of screenshots below.
Next announcement comes from Magsoft, that revealed Ciudad Victoria International Airport (Aeropuerto Internacional General Pedro José Méndez MMCV) in Mexico.
Apparently, it’ll be released in “a few days” and you can find plenty of screenshots below.
Orbx announced a partnership with CanadianFlightSimStudios alongside the release on Orbx Direct of CAK3 Delta Heritage Airpark in Canada.
It can be purchased on Orbx Direct for $10 and you can find a gallery of screenshots and a feature list below.
- Accurate airport data
- Fully custom and true to life airport models
- Full usage of MSFS physically based rendering technologies
- HDR lighting
- Corrected mesh
- Added nearby landmark and iconic location markers
- Custom corrected mesh
- Custom vegetation model
- A flow of ground vehicles that do not interfere with any of the aircraft.
- Ground services and equipment that represent the real-world counterpart on every aircraft stand (Accurately modelled and animated jetways, Visual Guidance System, pushbacks, fuel trucks and more).
- Accurate night lighting including all the spotlights, taxiway lights and taxi signs to allow for easy night-time operations.
- Creation of all the taxiway markings of the real airport making easier navigation to and from the runways.
- Improved ILS performance to guide aircraft more precisely into the touch down zone.
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim. Yesterday we also received lots of new details about upcoming content including two new aircraft and a world update focused on Nordic countries.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.