Today third-party developers revealed new screenshots of upcoming aircraft and released a new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
We start with Iris Simulations released the first screenshots of the Pilatus PC-24 business jet. If you think these look great, it’s actually the lower-detailed Xbox version. The PC version will be even more detailed.
The aircraft is still “a long way off” but you can see it below.
Last, but not least, Aerosoft released a brand new rendition of Brno–Tuřany Airport (LKTB) in the Czech Republic developed by Pavel Movzer.
It’s available on Aerosoft’s shop for €15.33 plus applicable VAT.
- Detailed passenger terminal with interior and animated passengers
- Airport infrastructure includes buildings, hangars, fire department building
- Flying club Brno-Slatina
- Flight school HERBST AERO
- User models of lights along taxiways with lighting connected to them
- Detailed marking of taxiway, runway, apron
- Animated locator antenna, passengers, flags
- Brno castle – a modern building located in the city which is called the Brno Tower with a height of 111 m
- A detailed medical clinic in Brno, on the territory of which there are two operating helipads where you can land and take off in helicopters
- The DHL Express logistics center was implemented
- Logistics center near the airport Lorenc Logistic, Ltd
- Implemented weather radar Sokolnice
If you’d like to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our brand new interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann about the 40th Anniversary Edition, the world update, and more.
If you’re curious about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Beijing Capital International Airport, Anchorage International Airport, Fenix’s Airbus A320, West Virginia International Yeager Airport, Kansai International Airport, Toronto Pearson Airport, the Twin Otter, Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow.
We also recently published a review of the Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition, which is a great controller for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review which will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.