Today third-party developers launched new add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator while showcasing new images of upcoming releases.
Below you can find a list of features and screenshots.
- Highly detailed model, fully animated, both front and rear cockpit
- Highly detailed 3D cockpit, fully animated and working
- Complete 3D-lights systems both internal and external
- multinational liveries
- A complete paintkit will soon be available for painters (upon request)
- Almost all real systems have been modelled and working as the real thing
- Flight dynamics modelled 99% close to the real aircraft;
- fully tested and validated by qualified real-world F-104 pilot
- Fully functional and close to real NASARR R-15, A/G and A/A mode with:
- STT (Single track target)
- GROUND MAP PENCIL
- GROUND MAP SPOILER
- CONTOUR MAP
- TERRAIN AVOIDANCE
- Aerodynamic pitch up, inertia coupling and BLC system reproduced
- Payload drop actually changes aircraft weight, balance and drag as well
- Inertial navigator Litton LN-3 fully implemented
The next release came from Northern Sky Studio, which released another of its Hawaiian airports. More precisely, it’s Waimea-Kohala Airport (PHMU).
It’s available on SimMarket for $12 plus applicable VAT.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom surroundings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas
We then get to see new images of Nanki–Shirahama Airport (RJBD) in Japan from Gate15Scenery. They show the Wakayama Disaster Prevention Air Center close to the airport.
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.