Today third-party developers had a few more reveals in store about upcoming add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator, on top of an aircraft release.
We start with a new video of the Airbus H145 by Hype Performance Group, which is currently in early access. Not only do we take a look at new features in the cockpit, but also a few images of the upcoming military variant.
You can check it out below.
We also get the first look at a Grumann F4F-4 Wildcat by Jonx Simulations,
Below you can check out more screenshots and an official list of features.
- Bulldog TMk1 and Bulldog SK61 versions with various panel layout and colours
- Very Accurate, Fully aerobatic flight model tested by Active Bulldog owners
- Totally new 100% Build for MSFS 2020
- Hi Quality, super detailled exterior and interior models with all 3d Modelled Gauges
- optional Garmin Aera “Touchscreen” GPS
- Full lighting system including separate 2 colour map light and seperate instrument dial and post lighting
- External lights also include Volumetric Landing / Taxi lights, Seperate 2 colour strobes and Rotating Beacons
- Full and accurate electrical system
- Dynamic reflection with PBR Textures with all surfaces accurately normal mapped
- Custom sound set + switches knobs and some special sounds !
- 10 Real world Civil and Military paint schemes, Including Development model and Swedish SK61 and Youtube’s “ALBA SKYS” G-ASAL
- Visible and configurable Crew, Baggage and Fuel. Accurate Weight and balance.
- Real World operating manual and checklists available from our website
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.