Two major airports for Microsoft Flight Simulator have just been released for those who want to enrich their digital rendition of Asia and North America.
The first comes from WF Scenery Studio and it’s the super-busy Hong Kong Chek Lap Kok International Airport (VHHH).
It’s currently available on Simmarket for approximately $24 plus applicable VAT.
Here’s what you can expect from the scenery and a gallery of rather fetching screenshots.
- PBR Textures
- Animated Jetways.
- Dynamic Lighting
- Real Ground Markings
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
Another release comes from LatinVFR, that released Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (KFLL), in Florida, United States.
It’s now available at the developer’s own store for $17.99.
Below you can read a feature list and gawk at plenty of images.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Usage of parallax materials on buildings.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Runway 10R/28L sloped as with real life, and taxiways and aprons around it.
- Customized city buildings and landmarks, including the Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Port Everglades.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim. A few days ago, we also received lots of new details about upcoming content from Microsoft itself including a new aircraft and the next world update focused on Nordic countries.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Chongqiung, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.