Fire Emblem: Three Houses sees Nintendo’s popular turn-based strategy series finally come to the Switch with a mainline entry (not you, Fire Emblem Warriors). As always, you’re thrown into a continent on the brink of war, and you’ll need to lead the students of one of three houses at a monastery to reign supreme on the battlefield against anything that comes their way.
This isn’t just a standard Fire Emblem affair, though. The ‘school’ setting provides a ton of additional gameplay features outside of battle. You’ll pair characters together to work on weekly projects, fill your free time by taking certification exams to level up your character’s combat stats, or even just go for a spot of fishing.
Simply put, there’s a ton to do in Fire Emblem: Three Houses; you can play the game for well over 50 hours and not have seen everything.
To give you a helping hand finding your way through some of the new mechanics and getting you acquainted with all of the basics, we’ve put together this guide wiki. It’ll tell you everything from what the install size is, to how to get Umbral Steel.
And if that’s not enough, we’ve even broken down the new Batallions and Gambit system in case the in-game tutorial was a little too vague for you.
Oh, and you can also find some gameplay of Three Houses just down below in case you’re on the fence about picking it up and want to see the game in action first.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Gameplay
Is our Fire Emblem: Three Houses wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses Guide Wiki
- Release Date: July 26, 2019
- Developer: Intelligent Systems, Koei Tecmo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
This is where you’ll find information on things like what the install size is, or how long it takes to complete.
- How to Change to Japanese Voices
- Which House Should You Choose?
- How to Play Online
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- What the Install Size Is
- How to Start New Game Plus
- All amiibo Unlocks & Rewards at amiibo Gazebo
Here’s where you can check up on everything from how to save, right through to some general tips and tricks if you’re just starting out.
- How to Fish
- How to Change Classes & Reclass Characters
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Grow Plants
- How to Share Meals
- How to Get Weapons
- How to Open Chests
- How to Open Locked Doors
- Beginners Tips & Tricks
- How to Unlock the Blacksmith
- How to Upgrade Weapons
- How to Get Renown Points Fast
- How to Get Money Fast
- How to Save
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Soft Reset
- How to Complete All Supply Run Missions
If you’re wondering how to get those pesky Smithing Stones, or just wondering how to get Umbral Steel, then you’re in the right spot.
- How to Get Beginner & Intermediate Seals
- How to Get Master Seals
- How to Get Dark Seals
- How to Get Smithing Stones
- How to Get Umbral Steel
- All Lost Items Guide
- How to Get Anna & Open Her Item Shop
- Who to Give Two-Toned Whetstone To
- Gifts & Flowers Guide
- How to Get More Bait for Fishing
Fire Emblem: Three Heroes Character Guides
Wondering what the max level cap is, or just how to unlock master classes? Anything to do with upgrading your characters can be found right here.
- How to Recruit All Students from Other Houses
- How to Get Married & Marry Units Together
- How to Increase Support Rank
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Increase Professor Level
- Goals System Explained
- How to Increase Motivation
- How to View Support Conversations
- How to Unlock Master Classes
- How to Host a Tea Party
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How to Increase Charm & What It Does
- How to Increase Authority & What It Does
- How to Unlock Dancer Class
- All Same Sex S-Rank Romance Options
- Can You Change Character Appearance? Answered
- All Advice Box Answers & How It Works
- When Is Best to Promote Characters
- Support System Explained
- All Budding Talents
Finally, anything that involves you taking on the AI in the turn-based battles can be found right here.
- How to Heal
- Battalions & Gambit System Explained
- How to Beat Monsters
- How to Use Divine Pulse & Rewind Time
- How to Use Combat Arts
- How to Unlock Magic Spells & Use Them
- How to Get All Hero Relic Weapons
- How to Set Adjutants
- How to Beat Death Knight
- How to Get Lance of Ruin
- How Auxiliary Battles Work
Fire Emblem Three Houses Spoilers Reveals & Guides
- Should You Choose Ghost, Demon, or Mortal?
- Who Sothis Is?
- Who the Flame Emperor Is (Spoilers)
- Should You Join the Flame Emperor? Answered
- How to Unlock 4th Route & Edelgard Route