Fire Emblem Three Houses has an excellent main story, but it also features some optional side missions that you can take on while exploring the Monastery. Here’s how to complete all Supply Run missions in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
How to Complete All Supply Run Missions in Fire Emblem Three Houses
After completing the first act of the game and getting past the time skip, you’ll start to receive Supply Run side missions from various characters around the Monastery, depending on which route you’re playing.
It’s worth noting that the missions task you with obtaining different items and it’s random each time, so we’ve listed the possible requirements down below and how to get them.
- Caledonian Gar: Obtained from fishing.
- Arcane Crystal: Can be found as a random pickup in the Monastery or bought from Anna.
- Teutates Loach: Obtained from fishing.
- Zanado Fruit: Obtained from gardening with Mixed Fruit Seeds.
- Chickpeas: Obtained from gardening with Vegetable Seeds.
- Silverfish: Obtained from fishing.
- Airmid Pike: Obtained from fishing.
- Wild Game: Purchased from the Southern Merchant.
- Weeds: Obtained from gardening with Vegetable Seeds.
- Cabbage: Obtained from gardening with Vegetable Seeds.
- Tomatoes: Obtained from gardening with Vegetable Seeds.
- Smithing Stones: Obtained from Group Tasks or bought from the Southern Merchant.
Just like most other side missions in the game, completing the Supply Run quests will reward you with useful items and weapons, along with renown points that can be put towards restoring the Saint-Statues in the Cathedral.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Supply Run missions in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Be sure to check our Fire Emblem Three Houses guide wiki for more tips and information, or search for Twinfinite.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started: