Fire Emblem Three Houses is the latest entry in the popular tactical RPG series, and marks the franchise’s debut on the Nintendo Switch console. Here’s how to get all Hero Relic weapons in Fire Emblem Three Houses.
How to Get All Hero Relic Weapons in Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Sword of the Creator: Unlocked in chapter 4, used by Byleth. Restores HP when attacking.
- Aymr: Unlocked in Act 2, used by Edelgard. Grants the Raging Storm Combat Art.
- Areadbhar: Unlocked in Act 2, used by Dimitri. Grants the Atrocity Combat Art.
- Failnaught: Unlocked in Act 2, used by Claude. Grants the Fallen Star Combat Art.
- Thunderbrand: Used by Catherine.
- Lance of Ruin: Unlocked in chapter 5, used by Sylvain.
- Blutgang: Complete the A Forgotten Hero paralogue.
- Freikugel: Complete the A World Divided paralogue, used by Hilda.
- Thrysus: Complete the Land of the Golden Deer paralogue.
- Sword of Begalta: Complete the Sleeping Sand Legend paralogue, used by Claude.
- Spear of Assal: Complete Flayn and Seteth’s paralogue.
- Caduceus Staff: Complete Flayn and Seteth’s paralogue.
Hero Relic weapons are way more powerful and devastating than regular weapons because of their good stats and additional abilities. However, they’re also much harder to repair.
While Byleth’s Sword of the Creator can be repaired just by resting on free days, other Hero Relic weapons require rare materials such as Umbral Steel, which can only be obtained by defeating monsters and completely breaking their armor and barriers.
Weapon durability on these weapons are generally pretty low, so we recommend equipping your characters with some backup weapons as well, and only use the Hero Relics when absolutely necessary, or if you’re facing a particularly tough enemy.
Those are all Hero Relic weapons we’ve found so far in Fire Emblem Three Houses. Be sure check our Fire Emblem Three Houses guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Here are a few other guides to help get you started: