Anthem Guides, Tips, Tricks & General Info
Following the release of Mass Effect Andromeda, developer BioWare is back with another sci-fi epic in the form of Anthem. Tasked with exploring a dangerous alien planet teeming with hostiles just waiting to tear you apart, players will assume the role of Freelancer and hope into their Javelin exosuit to take on all manner of missions.
There’s a whole lot to being a Freelancer, whether it’s simply trying to figure out which Javelin to choose, how to defeat any manner of formidable creatures you meet, or simply trying to work out what the best weapons and gear is in the game. That’s why we’ve put together this handy Anthem guide wiki.
Here, you’ll find the answers to every question you think up on your adventures through Anthem. What’s more, we’ll continue to update this guide with more tips, tricks, and walkthroughs for everything you need to know as BioWare releases more content for the game, so you’ll never fall behind.
Is our Anthem guide wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Feb. 22, 2019 (Feb. 15 for Origin Access Premier subscribers)
- Developer: BioWare
- Publisher: EA
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Anthem General Info
Looking for what the install size is, how much it costs to buy, or just wondering what that error code means when you’re trying to play? Our general info section gives you all the answers to these Anthem questions.
- How to Play Anthem Early
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- What the Install Size Is
- How to Fix Tyrant Mine Stronghold Bug & Progress Story
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible? Answered
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op Multiplayer? Answered
- Is it Open World? What You Need to Know
- What You Need to Know About Cross Platform
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- Are There Cheats? Answered
- How Much it Costs to Buy
None of us have been Freelancers before, so there’s no shame in not knowing some of the basics. Perhaps you’re baffled about how to fly your Javelin, or just want to know how to save your progress. The answers to these and much more can be found below.
- How to Save
- How to Show FPS Counter In-Game
- How to Get Legion of Dawn Preorder DLC
- How to Fly in the Javelin
- How to Hover
- How to Skip Cutscenes
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Play Co-Op Multiplayer & Play with Friends
- How to Change Weapons
- How to Revive Teammates
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Play Solo
- How to Get Trials & What They’re Used For
- How to Melee
- How to Throw Grenades
- How to Get & Use Consumables & What They Do
- How to Dance & Emote
- How to Buy More Emotes
- How to Return to Fort Tarsis
- How to Grab Echoes
- How to Get All Trophies & Achievements
- How to Get More Ammo
- Medals Explained: How to Get All Medals & What They Do
Any questions about your character or loadout can be found here. Unsure which Javelin is right for you? Wondering how to level up fast, or what the max level cap is? You’re in the right place to get the answers you’re after.
- All Javelin Abilities & Ultimate Abilities
- How to Use Ultimate Ability
- Primers & Detonation Explained: How to Get Combos
- What the Max Level Cap Is (Pilot Level)
- How to Get More Javelins
- How to Change Javelin
- How to Level Up Fast
- How to Customize Javelin
- How to Change Javelin Color
- How to Change Character Appearance
- Which Javelin You Should Choose
- All Pilot Level Unlocks
- How to Get Mass Effect N7 Javelin Vinyl
- Luck Stat Explained
Anthem Mission Guides
Stuck on a quest or just a little confused how one of the different mission types works in Anthem? Fear not, this is the section you’ll want to check out.
- How to Find & Unlock All Four Tombs of the Legionnaires
- How to Get Multi-Kills Easily & Requirements (Trial of Cariff)
- Best Way to Farm Chests Fast
Anthem Weapons & Gear Guides
Anthem is all about epic storytelling and equally satisfying combat, all centered around the weapons and gear you earn along the way. This is the place to find guides, tips and tricks on all of Anthem’s weapons and gear.
Items & Materials
No adventure is complete without items and materials to help you on the way, and Anthem is no different. Here’s our guides on all of the items and materials you’re going to keep stocked up in your inventory.
- How to Get Ember Pieces (Lighting a Fire Mission)
- How to Salvage Items Fast & Easy (Mass Salvage)
- How to Get Money (Coins) Fast
- How to Get Weapon Parts & What They’re Used For
- How to Get Corium for Shield of Dawn
Secrets & End Game for Anthem
Finally, we’ve got our super secret spoilery section for Anthem. Any narrative spoilers you want to know, any secret areas you absolutely need to check out can all be found right here.