All Masterwork & Legendary Weapons & Gear in Anthem
As with many loot-centric games, there are six grades of rarity in Anthem that dictate the quality of the goods you find, all with different attributes or “inscriptions”. Masterwork and Legendary items hold powerful, unique inscriptions, the difference between the two being minute with Legendary loot generally holding better stats. Here’s all masterwork and legendary weapons and gear in Anthem.
Rarity and Inscriptions
The six grades of rarity are as follows:
- Common – 1 inscription
- Uncommon – 1 inscription
- Rare – 2 inscriptions
- Epic – 3 inscriptions
- Masterwork – 4 inscriptions
- Legendary – 4 inscriptions (unconfirmed, may be higher)
Inscriptions can range from boosting hover time to rifle damage and more, the bonuses from inscriptions also stack, allowing players to really experiment and explore with different Javelin builds.
Most Masterwork and Legendary pieces hold unique perks, whilst some are just revamped, powered-up iterations of existing weapons. Some of these are Components, which act as passive, perk bestowing armor pieces.
- Airborne Advantage: Gear recharges twice as quick when hovering.
- Combined Arms: Killing a foe through assault launcher gear boosts grenade damage by 50 percent for three seconds.
- Defensive Bulwark: Killing three enemies together quickly instantly regenerates your Javelin’s shields.
- Tip of the Spear: Increases combo damage by 50 percent, performing a combo restores 40 percent armor to nearby allies.
- Vanguard’s Badge: All melee kills restore shields by 20 percent.
- Badge of Devastation: A hit streak of 10 or more instantly boosts Ultimate charge by 25 percent.
- Elemental Ops: Boosts elemental ailments applied to foes by 20 percent.
- General’s Favor: Killing an enemy with melee increases damage by 50 percent for 10 seconds.
- Victor’s Resolve: A multi-kill of at least 3 restores 25 percent of maximum armor.
- Tactical Advantage: Hitting weak points lowers thruster heat buildup by 10 percent for five seconds.
- Argo’s Mace: An electric blast occurs when an enemy is defeated by any means.
- Avenger’s Boon: Melee damage is increased by 110% for 20 seconds after attacking an enemy.
- Recurring Vengence: Ability cooldown is refreshed once an enemy is defeated – only effective every 7.5 seconds.
- Ember’s Lance: Causes a small explosion after hit streak of three.
- Tactical Onslaught: Venom darts gain an additional charge, permanent boost.
- Fist of the Mountain: Every shot has a 25 percent chance of detonating a large explosion.
- Last Argument: Inflicting damage on enemies adds 700 percent charge to your ultimate.
- Explosive Blaze: When two or more enemies are ablaze, creates a flame explosion.
- The Gambit: A sticky bomb that inflicts ice damage when detonated.
- Cold Blooded: Melee damage is boosted by 135 percent for 10 seconds when an enemy is frozen.
- Grand Opening: Killing an enemy from above increases weapon damage by 75 percent for 20 seconds.
- Catalytic Overdrive: Grants 40 percent additional ability damage for 20 seconds when detonating a combo.
- Demolition Tribute: Heals 20 percent through melee kills.
- Emblem of Destruction: Multi-kills of five or more through an Ultimate increases Ultimate recharge rate by 3,300 percent.
- Grand Entrance: When falling to the ground from high up, creates an explosion around the Colossus.
- Stalwart’s Badge: All ability damage increases by 40 percent for five seconds when your shield breaks.
- Ablative Shielding: Damage resistance is increased by 25 percent for five seconds when a shield break occurs.
- Reinforced Hull: Damage is increased by 20 percent when effect is cleared, can occur every 20 seconds.
- Shock Treatment: Increases heat dissipation by 30 percent for five seconds when hitting enemies with abilities.
- Synchronized Frame: Damage increases by 60 percent for five seconds when an enemy is defeated.
- Vanguard Emblem: Shield breaks cause explosions.
Heavy Assault Launchers
- Best Defense: Armor is recovered by 35 percent when firing at an enemy.
- Fist of the Crucible: Flamethrower damage is increased by 40 percent for 10 seconds after killing an enemy, stacks up to five times.
- Black Powder: After defeating an enemy, gain another charge. There’s a chance every four seconds.
- Garred’s Hammer: Offers a permanent extra charge to railgun.
- Solvent Green: Combos do 200 percent more damage when equipped.
- Voltaic Dome: An upgraded Shock Coil that freezes enemies.
- Final Judgement: Striking two foes boosts all damage by 35 percent for 20 seconds.
- Rubidium Furnace: Setting two foes ablaze refills a charge, can occur every 20 seconds.
- Titan’s Hail: Burst Mortar trigger explosive combos.
- Vassa’s Arc: Landing a hit streak of three causes an electrical explosion.
- Token of the Master: Hurting an enemy with a Focus Seal increases the damage of the Blast Seal for five seconds by 60 percent.
- Mark of Wrath: During the Focus Seal cooldown, the Blast Seal’s ability damage increases by 50 percent.
- Amulet of Winter: Striking an enemy with ice increases weapon damage by 20 percent for 20 seconds.
- Tome of Precision: Electric attacks increase by 60 percent for five seconds after killing an enemy through a sniper rifle weak point shot.
- Gunslinger’s Mark: Increases all weak point damage by 60 percent when hovering.
- Mark of Clarity: Restores 20 percent armor when a status clears, can happen every 10 seconds.
- Mark of Ruin: During the Blast Seal cooldown, the Focus Seal’s damage increases by 20 percent for 20 seconds.
- Token of Daring: Shield breaks increase seal damage by 20 percent for 20 seconds.
- Token of the Pupil: Hitting an enemy with a Blast Seal increases Focus Seal damage by 60 percent for five seconds.
- Vanguard’s Token: Shield breaks increase damage resistance by 10 percent for 20 seconds.
- Chaotic Rime: Freezing any enemy grants the Blast Seal 125 increased damage for 20 seconds.
- Stasis Chain: Damaging an enemy with an arc burst creates an electrified explosion.
- Ten Thousand Suns: Gain 5 percent additional damage for five seconds whenever an enemy is hit, can stack up to 20 times.
- Black Ice: Killing an enemy freezes nearby foes.
- Seal of the Open Mind: Striking an enemy from above refills a charge, can happen every five seconds.
- Binary Star: Launches two living flames instead of just one.
- Hailstorm’s Renewal: Killing an enemy from above instantly replenishes 75 percent shields.
- Ponder Infinity: Electric damage is increased by 60 percent while hovering.
- Venomous Blaze: Inflicts acid damage to enemies after three consecutive hits.
- Winter’s Wrath: Killing an enemy from above refills charges, can occur every 10 seconds.
- Elusive Talisman: Triple dash reloads the equipped weapon.
- Survival Algorithm: Healing an ally of their status effect restores 20 percent of your shields, has a 10-second cooldown.
- Talisman of Power: Attacking enemies with Strike System gear increases the damage of Assault System gear by 50 percent for five seconds.
- Way of the Swift: Vice Versa of Talisman of Power, striking an enemy with your Assault gear increases Strike gear by 50 percent for five seconds.
- Conductive Lattice: A melee streak of three causes an electrical explosion.
- Vengeance Matrix: At low health, all damage is increased by 25 percent for five seconds.
- Way of the Bold: Killing a foe with a melee hit restores 20 percent armor.
- Way of Integration: A gear hit streak of two increases all damage by 30 percent for five seconds.
- Way of Resolve: Dashing increases melee damage by 40 percent for 10 seconds.
- Way of Salvage: Gathering ammo increases weapon damage by 40 percent for five seconds.
- Sudden Death: A flame explosion erupts when hitting an enemy.
- Sanadeen’s Respite: Replenishes 5 percent shields when attacking an enemy’s weak spot.
- Viper’s Bite: Striking an enemy boosts Ultimate charge by 700 percent.
- Shadow Claw: Recovers charges after a small kill-streak.
- Cariff’s Talon: Replenishes 35 percent shields after killing an enemy.
- Absolute Zero: Striking an enemy from above causes an ice explosion.
- Bitter Harvest: Permanent extra charge for Cluster Mine.
- Raneri’s Charge: Recharges Spark Dash by felling an enemy, can happen once every five seconds.
- Ruthless Stalker: Increases weapon damage by 60 percent for 20 seconds when you hit an enemy.
- Serpent’s Veil: Melee kills increase all acid damage by 100 percent fo 10 seconds.
- Death From Above: Targeting an enemy’s weak spot whilst hovering increases damage by 65 percent.
- Soothing Touch: An upgraded Anvil. Stacking up to three times, shooting enemies reduces recoil by 50 percent for five seconds.
- Thunderbolt of Yvenia: An upgraded Scout. There’s a 33 percent chance of causing mass electric damage after each shot.
- Divine Vengence: An upgraded Warden. Creates a large fire explosion after three weak point strikes.
- Elemental Rage: An upgraded Defender. Stacking up to 20 times, all elemental damage increases by five percent for 10 seconds after attacking an Elite enemy.
- Ralner’s Blaze: Sets foes ablaze after five shots.
Light Machine Gun
- Artinia’s Gambit: An upgraded Relentless. Detonates a combo explosion in the area when reloading.
- Cycle of Pain: An upgraded Sledgehammer. Stacking up to 10 times, targeting an enemy’s weak spot increases the weapon’s fire speed by 10 percent for 10 seconds.
- Renewed Courage: An upgraded Havoc. Stacking up to two times, the last shot reduces the gun’s recoil by 50 percent for 20 seconds.
- Avenging Herald: An upgraded Blastback. While hovering, deals 200 percent more damage.
- Close Encounter: An upgraded Barrage. Dashing increases all weapon damage by 75 percent for 10 seconds.
- Glorious Result: An upgraded Resolution. All weapon damage increases by 150 percent after hitting two weak points.
- Retaliation of Garretus: An upgraded Trajector. All weapon damage increases by 125 percent for 10 seconds when you reach critical health.
- Vassa’s Surprise: An upgraded Hailstorm. Repleneshes 25 percent of ammo when meleeing enemies.
- Unending Battle: An upgraded Fulcrum. Increases weapon and melee damage by 110 percent for five seconds when attacking at point-blank range.
- Papa Pump: An upgraded Scattershot. Stacking twice, reloading the weapon grants 150 percent bonus damage for five seconds and knocks enemies further back.
- Radiant Fortress: An upgraded Constrictor. Shields are partially healed when shooting an enemy in a large burst with this weapon.
- Rolling Carnage: An upgraded Vengeance. Stacking up to three times, all weapon damage is increased by 50 percent for 20 seconds.
- Siege Breaker: An upgraded Whirlwind. Landing three shots freezes enemies.
- Truth of Tarsis: An upgraded Devastator. Hitting weak points on enemies with status conditions causes an explosive chain combo.
- Wyvern Blitz: An upgraded Deadeye. While hovering deals 40 percent additional weak point damage.
- Insult and Injury: An upgraded Bombardier. Killing an enemy clears status conditions and boosts effect resistance by 75 percent for 10 seconds after killing an enemy.
- Sentinel’s Vengeance: An upgraded Aftershock. After earning a kill-streak, grenades create acid splashes.
- Balm of Gavinicus: An upgraded Lurker. After hitting two enemies restores 25 percent armor.
- Endless Siege: An upgraded Torrent. Accuracy improves the longer you fire, deals double damage and has a magazine twice the size of the original.
- Fist of Stral: An upgraded Cloudburst. Stacking multiple times, each shot increases weapon damage.
- The Last Stand: An upgraded Mauler. All weapon damage increases by 75 percent for 10 seconds when you reach low health.
This list will be updated as time goes on, with more gear to be uncovered for our list on all masterwork & legendary weapons & gear.
That should cover pretty much everything you need for all masterwork and legendary weapons and gear in Anthem. Check out our detailed and ever-growing wiki for more info, guides, tips, and tricks.