Dontnod Entertainment is back once again, this time with a darker and more action-packed experience compared to its Life Is Strange episodic series. This time, players hop into the role of Dr. Jonathan Reid as he deals with his transition into a vampire, while also trying to save the many citizens of London from the killer flu ravaging the city. There are a few different mechanics you’ll need to be aware of in Vampyr, and some tricky decisions you’ll need to make along the way, too.
To help you out, we’ve put together this Vampyr guide wiki to walk you through everything from the very basics right up to those impossibly tough decisions you’ll need to make.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we dive deeper into Vampyr. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: June 5, 2018
- Developer: Dontnod Entertainment
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Vampyr General Info
- How Long it Is & How Many Chapters There Are
- Is it Open World?
- Is it Episodic Like Life Is Strange?
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There New Game Plus?
- How to Redeem Preorder Bonus DLC
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- Is it Xbox One X Enhanced?
- Are There Cheats? Everything You Need to Know
- How Much it Costs
- Is There Splitscreen Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Can You Change Character Appearance?
- Who Jonathan’s Voice Actor Is
- How to Get All Trophies and Achievements
The Basics of Vampyr
- How to Cure Citizens
- How to Use Ultimate Attacks
- How to Get More Stamina
- How to Use a Gun
- How to Improve Blood Quality & What it Is
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Lock On to Enemies
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Bite & Drink Blood
- How to Restore Your Blood
- How to Get Guns
- How to Heal Aggravated Damage
- How to Get Money (Shillings) Fast
- Can You Fast Travel?
- How to Use Vampire Senses
- How to Heal Your Health
- How to Reload Your Gun
- Can You Crouch?
Vampyr Treatment & Crafting Guides
- How to Get Treatment for Neuralgia (Recipe)
- How to Get Treatment for Migraine (Recipe)
- How to Get Treatment for Headache (Recipe)
- How to Get Watery Sturdy Blood Sample
- How to Craft Stuff (Items, Medicine, Ammo, etc.)
- How to Use a Serum & Make Them
Vampyr Character Build Tips and Tricks