It’s been seven long years since players were first introduced to Joel and Ellie. The two left such an overwhelming impression on so many fans around the world that fans have been clamoring for a sequel ever since. Naughty Dog heard our calls and announced The Last of Us 2 at PlayStation Experience in December 2016.
The Last of Us 2 takes place five years after the events of that ending. Now, Joel and Ellie find themselves in a thriving community in Jackson, Wyoming. But the Clickers and the horrors of the post-apocalyptic world they now live in still wait outside of the commune walls, and you can rest assured the duo are going to get their hands dirty.
That’s why we’ve put together this The Last of Us 2 guide wiki. Running you through everything from the basics and general information on the game, right through to where you can find all the trading cards and other collectibles littered throughout the world. Everything you need is right here. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
The Last of Us 2 Guide Wiki
Is our Last of Us 2 wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: June 19, 2020
- Developer: Naughty Dog
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PS4
Last of Us 2 General Information
- Preload & Unlock Times
- Download & Install Size
- Trophy List
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy?
- Is There Romance?
- New Game Plus: How to Unlock, Start & What’s Different
- Multiplayer: Everything You Need to Know
- Are There Cheats?
- When Does Last of Us 2 Take Place?
- Can You Respec Skill Points?
- What the Song Joel Plays to Ellie Is
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Redeeming Preorder DLC
- Saving Your Game
- Heal Your Health
- Using Photo Mode
- Getting More Ammo
- Repairing Melee Weapons
- How to Melee
- Changing Difficulty
- Getting & Riding Horses
- Highlighting Enemy Positions
- Skipping Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Throwing Items
- Crouching & Sneaking
- Starting Generators
- Crafting Items
- Crafting & Equipping Silencers
- Swimming & Diving Underwater
- Quick Turning
- Beat Shamblers Easily
- Beat Stalkers Easily
- Killing & Sneaking Past Clickers
- Using Enemies as Human Shields
- Dodging & Evading
- Getting More Arrows
- Performing Aerial Takedowns
Last of Us 2 Weapon Location Guides
- Best Weapon Upgrades
- Best Character Upgrades
- Getting All Weapons
- Fully Upgrading All Weapons
- Pump Shotgun
- Long Gun Holster
Codes & Safe Combination Guides
Walkthrough FAQ Guides for The Last of Us 2
Last of Us 2 Collectible Location Guides
Last of Us 2 Trophy Guides
- “So Great & Small” Trophy (Engraved Ring)
- “Looks Good on You” Trophy
- “Safecracker” Trophy (All Safe Locations)
- “Relic of the Sages” Trophy (Strange Artifact)
- “Survival Expert” Trophy (Learning All Player Upgrades)
- “Prepared for the Worst” Trophy (All Workbench Locations)
Story & Spoiler Guides
Down below, you’ll find our Last of Us Part II guides that contain major spoilers and general details about the story. If you’re looking to enjoy your first playthrough of The Last of Us Part II spoiler-free, stop scrollin’!
We’re continuing to update this Last of Us 2 guide wiki as we dive deeper and deeper into the game, so be sure to check back soon with us for more tips and tricks soon.
Have we missed something you’d like a helping hand with? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do what we can to get back to you ASAP.