When Ellie and Dina reach Seattle in Last of Us 2, there are many obstacles in their path to finding the WLF. For many, the hardest part about the whole area is finding their way around, especially when trying to exit the domed building. Here is everything you need to know about how to exit the ration distribution center in Last of Us 2.
Getting Gas for the Generator
A good bit into their journey into Seattle, Ellie and Dina have to power up a generator for the east gate. The only problem is that it doesn’t have any gas.
Luckily, there is a note that says the courthouse and “domed building” nearby have reserves. Heading to the courthouse nets you a gas can, so you’ll want to go their first.
After that, head back to the domed building located straight ahead from where you entered the area. It is called the Ration Distribution Center, and can be entered through the left-hand side.
Defeat a few runners and clickers, climb the scaffold, and enter the window. Once inside, you’ll need to fight a few enemies and find a way to get over the fence with the gas.
Head through the office to the left and squeeze pasts some shelf. Push the cart in front of you so that you can hop over it and grab the gas.
How to Exit the Ration Distribution Center in Last of Us 2
Climb back over the fence with the gas and use the same cart you used after going through the side office on the left to climb over and get gas.
Push the cart to the scaffold just to the left. Climb up the scaffold and Ellie will automatically look at the rope to the left.
Use the rope and press R1 to swing to the other balcony. Press X to jump off. Exit the window and you’re back out of the building.
How to exit the Ration Distribution Center in Last of Us 2:
- Hop back over the fence you got the gas at.
- Use the same cart you used after going through the side office on the left to climb over and get gas.
- Wheel it over to the scaffold just to the left.
- Climb up the scaffold and Ellie will automatically look at the rope to the left.
- Use the rope and press R1 to swing to the other balcony and press X to jump off.
- Exit the window and you’re back out of the building.
- 5 Unanswered Questions We Still Have After Finishing The Last of Us 2 (Spoilers)
- 3 Things to Do After Beating The Last of Us 2
- The Last of Us 2 Guide Wiki
- How Long The Last of Us 2 Takes to Beat & All Chapters List
- The Last of Us 2 Preload & Unlock Times