The Last of Us 2 is a direct continuation of the story of protagonists Joel and Ellie, and as you might expect, you’ll have to fight against tons of human and infected enemies. And if you want to survive against them, you’ll need to have the right weapons. Here’s how to get all weapons in The Last of Us 2.
All Weapons in The Last of Us 2
Do note that this article contains slight spoilers for structure of the game. If you don’t want to know anything about the game that wasn’t already revealed via trailers and promotional materials, don’t scroll past Ellie’s section. We’ve also redacted the character’s name to try to minimize spoilers.
- Semi-Auto Pistol: Obtained at the start of the game.
- Bolt-Action Rifle: Obtained in Chapter 4: Patrol, unmissable.
- Revolver: Obtained in Chapter 7: Packing Up, unmissable.
- Pump Shotgun: Obtained in Chapter 9: Downtown. Look for the bank vault in the ruined building when you first arrive in Seattle with the horses.
- Bow: Obtained in Chapter 16: Hillcrest. Halfway through the chapter, you’ll be attacked by a Stalker in the garage. After killing it, take the bow off its corpse.
- Silenced Submachine Gun: Obtained in Chapter 44: The Resort, unmissable.
- Military Pistol: Obtained at the start of Chapter 24: The Stadium, unmissable.
- Semi-Auto Rifle: Obtained at the start of Chapter 24: The Stadium, unmissable.
- Hunting Pistol: Obtained in Chapter 25: On Foot. Once you reach the garage with the workbench, the weapon will be lying there for you.
- Double Barrel Shotgun: Obtained in Chapter 28, Hostile Territory. In Chinatown, head to the last shop on the left down the street where the two Clickers are. Hop out from the balcony and go down the hole in the floor. Look for the weapon behind the counter.
- Crossbow: Obtained in Chapter 31: The Coast, on the ship deck.
- Flamethrower: Obtained in Chapter 34: The Descent, unmissable.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all weapons in The Last of Us 2. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- 5 Unanswered Questions We Still Have After Finishing The Last of Us 2 (Spoilers)
- 15 Incredible, Tiny Details You Might Have Missed in Last of Us 2
- Is This a Last of Us 2 Teaser in Uncharted 4? (Spoilers)
- Naughty Dog Responds to The Last of Us 2 Rumors