Today third-party developers shared more reveals and a new add-on release for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
We start with Aerosoft, which shared more screenshots of another livery for the Bombardier CRJ 900, which will be offered as a further add-on to the excellent CRJ 550/700 package alongside the CRJ 1000 variant.
More precisely, it’s the American Eagle version, which certainly looks quite sleek in its grey color.
Next from Aerosoft and its partner developer Stairport Sceneries, we get the release of Venezia-Lido airfield (LIPV) in Venice, Italy.
While this is not the city’s main airport Tessera, it’s an extremely scenic small airfield on one of the islands, immersed in its beautiful photogrammetry which is among the best in Microsoft Flight Simulator in terms of quality.
It can be purchased at Aerosoft’s own store for €8.15 including applicable VAT.
- Detailed rendition of the airfield LIPV Lido di Venezia
- Perfectly blended into photogrammetric city of Venice
- Fully custom modelling and texturing using PBR-effects throughout the entire airfield
- Clutter objects and 3D people to bring the airport to life
- Custom night lighting including runway and taxiway
- Custom static aircrafts (aircrafts and helicopters) reflecting the real traffic at the airfield (randomized)
- Individual animations like weather dependent 3D people, animated sun visors at tower and more
- Excessive performance optimization based on specifications by Microsoft
- Best spot to start your Venice adventure
We also get new screenshots of Moscow Sheremetyevo Alexander S. Pushkin International Airport (UUEE) by Drzewiecki Design, showing off the night lighting of the terminal.
Recently, we published our massive interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann, who provided a lot of new info about the present and future of the sim. Recently, also received lots of new details about upcoming content including two new aircraft and a world update focused on Nordic countries.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Chongqiung, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is already available for Windows 10 and Steam and will release in summer 2021 for Xbox Series X ad Series S.