Monster Hunter Rise is the latest entry in Capcom’s long-running action-RPG series. As is always the case, players will choose their preferred weapon type, and begin hunting down monsters for their body parts, which can then be used to craft better gear. Said crafted gear then allows you to take on even tougher creatures, and so the gameplay loop goes.
While hardened fans of the series will already know the ins and outs of the various mechanics, things can feel a little overwhelming to newcomers.
That’s why we’ve put together this handy Monster Hunter Rise wiki to talk you through everything from general information and the basics of the game, right through to how to defeat some of the toughest monsters the game has to offer.
Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
Is our wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: March 26, 2021
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
- Monster Hunter Rise Review
- Preload & Unlock Times
- Voice Actors Cast
- Download & Install Size
- All Monsters
- Is There Voice Chat?
- Are Village Quests Multiplayer?
- Is There New Game Plus?
- What the Max Level Cap Is
- How Long Does it Take to Beat?
- Is Monster Hunter Rise Coming to PC?
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Saving Your Game
- Fast Travel
- Multiplayer: Play Local Co-Op & Online Multiplayer with Friends
- Riding Your Palamute
- Wyvern Riding Monsters
- Changing Difficulty
- Holster & Sheath Weapon
- Redeeming Preorder DLC
- Photo Mode
- Lock-On to Enemies
- Heal Your Health
- Skip Cutscenes & Dialogue
- Getting More Buddies
- Unlocking Sub-Camps
- How to Block
- How to Melee
Monster Hunter Rise Character Guides
- Change Character Appearance
- Change Clothes & Get More Outfits
- All Hairstyles & Changing Hair
- Increasing Item Pouch Size?
- Increasing Hunter Rank Fast
- Max Hunter Rank
Monster Hunter Rise Gear & Weapons Guides
- Layered Armor: How to Get All Sets, Equip & More
- Getting Buddy Armor & Weapons
- Fortunate Effect Explained: How to Get, What It Does
Monster Hunter Rise Crafting & Upgrading Guides
- How to Get High Quality Pelt
- How to Get Massive Bone
- How to Get Kamura Tickets
- How to Get Butterfly Beetles
- How to Get Novacrystals
- How to Get Commendations
- How to Get Thunderbugs
- How to Get Warm Pelts
- How to Get Machalite Ore
- How to Get Meaty Hides
- How to Get Firecell Stone
- How to Get Quality Stomach
- How to Get Big Fin & What It’s Used For
- How to Get & Use Quality Fin
- How to Get & Use Toxic Kumori
- How to Get & Use Dreamshell
Monster Hunter Rise Hunt Guides
We’re continuing to update this guide wiki as we play through the game, so be sure to check back for more tips and tricks in the future.
- Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Expansion Is Coming Summer 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise Is Getting Akuma From Street Fighter This Week
- Capcom Announced Record Financial Results Driven by Resident Evil Village & Monster Hunter Rise
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer