As you’re exploring the world of Monster Hunter Rise, there will likely come a time where you just need to get back to your camp or another area a little bit quicker than simply walking or flying a Wyvern can allow. In these instances, you’ll want to use fast travel in Monster Hunter Rise, and here we’ll talk you through how to do exactly that.
Unlocking Fast Travel
First off, you won’t be able to just use fast travel straight away. The feature will not unlock until you’ve completed the tutorial sections of the game.
After you’ve completed the tutorials, you’ll then be given the freedom to take on whichever quests you want that are available to you.
Fast Travel in Monster Hunter Rise
To fast travel, press and hold down the minus button (-) to open up the map of the world.
From here, simply press A and you’ll then be given the option to select where you want to fast travel to from the little menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
Select the location you want to fast travel to and press A. The game will then quickly transport you to your desired location so you can carry on grinding out all those monster parts and upgrading your armor.
There you have everything you need to know on how to fast travel in Monster Hunter Rise. For more tips, tricks and guides on the game, head over to our wiki, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters
- Capcom Celebrates 5 Million Copies Sold for Monster Hunter Rise By Giving Out Free In-Game Items
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Patch to Finally Fix Game-Breaking Save File Bug
- Monster Hunter Rise Review – Going Above and Beyond
- Monster Hunter Rise Still Has Too Steep of A Learning Curve