Developed by Capcom, Monster Hunter Rise is the latest entry in the popular action game series. Just like its predecessors, you can create your very own character and team up with other players to take down large monsters, carve them up for parts, craft new weapons and armor, then repeat. Of course, you need to make sure you look good while doing so as well. Here’s a breakdown of all hairstyles in Monster Hunter Rise.
All Hairstyles in Monster Hunter Rise
The nice thing about Monster Hunter Rise is that you can change your character’s appearance pretty much whenever you want, which means that you can play around with the different hairstyles too. All you have to do is interact with the item box at Kamura Village, and then choose Appearance Settings.
From here, you can basically rebuild your entire character and even change their body type if that’s what you want.
Down below, we’ve included screenshots of all the available hairstyles in Monster Hunter Rise.
Of course, aside from just changing your character’s hair, you can also change their hair color to really add a touch of flair and personality to them.
It’s also worth noting that you’ll be able to use all of the hairstyles available in the game regardless of which body type you’ve chosen for your character, so there aren’t any real limitations here.
That’s all you need to know about all of the hairstyles available in Monster Hunter Rise and how you can change your character’s hair in the game. Check out our wiki for more tips and tricks.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters
- Capcom Celebrates 5 Million Copies Sold for Monster Hunter Rise By Giving Out Free In-Game Items
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Patch to Finally Fix Game-Breaking Save File Bug
- Monster Hunter Rise Review – Going Above and Beyond
- Monster Hunter Rise Still Has Too Steep of A Learning Curve