You’re unlikely to survive many encounters in Capcom’s latest action-RPG without replenishing your health at one point or another. In fact, understanding how to do so quickly is often the difference between success and failure. Here’s how to heal your health in Monster Hunter Rise so you’re up to speed.
How to Heal Your Health in Monster Hunter Rise
As you’d expect, the process of healing your health is very straight forward. You simply need to hold L and press Y/A to cycle through your inventory and select a healing item like a First-Aid Med, Potion, or Mega Potion. From there, release L, and press Y to use whichever item you have selected.
Healing items like First-Aid Meds are found across the various maps of Monster Hunter Rise, either as drops from monsters or as quest rewards.
How to Craft Healing Items in Monster Hunter Rise
Most healing items can also easily be crafted. Crafting simply requires you to find ingredients that are scattered in plentiful supply across each map. From there, just access the crafting menu and you’ll see that the items available to craft are obviously telegraphed.
Here’s a list of items and the necessary supplies to craft them:
- Potion (Restores a small amount of health) – x1 Herb
- Mega Potion (Restores a moderate amount of health) – x1 Herb, x1 Honey
- First Aid Med+ (Restores a moderate amount of health) – x1 First Aid Med, x1 Honey
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. If you can’t find an answer to a particular question you have, then do feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Expansion Is Coming Summer 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise Is Getting Akuma From Street Fighter This Week
- Capcom Announced Record Financial Results Driven by Resident Evil Village & Monster Hunter Rise
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer