If you’re wondering what the Monster Hunter Rise preload and unlock times are, here’s what you need to know.
Monster Hunter Rise is the latest title in Capcom’s long-running action-RPG series. As is always the case, players will choose their preferred weapon type before exploring open environments in search of different monsters, whose parts can then be used to craft better gear. That better gear then allows you take on tougher monsters, and so the gameplay loop goes.
Monster Hunter Rise Preload Date
The good news is that you can now begin preloading Monster Hunter Rise on your Nintendo Switch.
To do so, you must purchase the game from the Nintendo eShop. Once you’ve made your payment, the game will then begin preloading onto your system.
Keep in mind that you’ll need 6.6 GB free to install the game. If you don’t, you’ll need to dive into your System Settings to delete some games and free up space.
Once the preload has finished, you won’t be able to play the game right away. You’ll need to wait until the game’s unlock time, or official release date.
Monster Hunter Rise Unlock Time on Nintendo Switch
Monster Hunter Rise will then unlock at 12am in your time zone on its official release date, March 26, 2021.
So the moment the clock strikes midnight, you can jump into the game and get grinding out those monster parts for better weapons and armor.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters
- Capcom Celebrates 5 Million Copies Sold for Monster Hunter Rise By Giving Out Free In-Game Items
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Patch to Finally Fix Game-Breaking Save File Bug
- Monster Hunter Rise Review – Going Above and Beyond
- Monster Hunter Rise Still Has Too Steep of A Learning Curve