Your inventory, or Item Pouch, as it’s called in Monster Hunter Rise is where you’ll store all the items you find on your adventure, as well as where you’ll put any crafted items you’ll use to help you in combat. As such, there’s a good chance you’re probably wondering: ‘Can you increase inventory size in Monster Hunter Rise?‘
By increasing your Item Pouch size, you’d be able to carry more monster parts and items to help you in combat, meaning you wouldn’t have to do quite as many trips to and from your camp.
Alas, we’ve got some bad news for you on that front.
Can You Increase Inventory Size in Monster Hunter Rise?
Unfortunately, no, there’s no way to increase inventory size in Monster Hunter Rise.
If you’re struggling for space in your Item Pouch, we’d recommend you sort your inventory out between missions. Craft all the items you need, then put any excess items and monster parts into your Item Box before heading out.
This then frees up some space for you to gather more monster parts and crafting materials, while also ensuring you’ve got exactly what you need to assist you in bringing one of these monsters crashing down.
Should we find a means of increasing Item Pouch size in Monster Hunter Rise as we continue to progress through the game, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know.
That’s everything you need to know on how to increase inventory size in Monster Hunter Rise. For more tips and tricks on the game, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters
- Capcom Celebrates 5 Million Copies Sold for Monster Hunter Rise By Giving Out Free In-Game Items
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Patch to Finally Fix Game-Breaking Save File Bug
- Monster Hunter Rise Review – Going Above and Beyond
- Monster Hunter Rise Still Has Too Steep of A Learning Curve