There are tons of monsters to hunt in Monster Hunter Rise, and even the little guys can drop materials that are required to forge some of the rarer pieces of gear available in the game. Because of this, you’ll need to constantly be on the lookout for new creatures you can hunt. Here’s how to get Meaty Hides in Monster Hunter Rise.
Getting Meaty Hides in Monster Hunter Rise
Meaty Hides are a crafting material used to forge armor pieces from monsters like the Lagombi, Barroth, and Makluva.
These are all pretty good armor sets to have on hand, so you’ll want to make sure that you’ve got a decent stock on Meaty Hides to craft them as well.
The good news is, it’s actually not too hard to farm Meaty Hides in Monster Hunter Rise. You can get them very early on in the game once you venture out to the Frost Islands and look for creatures called Zamites.
They’re most commonly found in area 10, or anywhere on the map with water bodies and caves. They also respawn after a while, so you can farm them for quite a bit if you go on an expedition tour to the Frost lands.
Zamites are leech-like enemies, and the smaller ones can latch on to you if you’re not careful. However, if you let it leech on you for a while, it’ll grow into a bigger Zamite, which means that you’ll be able to carve it twice instead of just once if you had killed it while it was small.
Getting the Dango buff for increased carves should also help with farming if you manage to get it. Once you have enough Meaty Hides, you’ll then be able to head back to Kamura Village and craft whatever gear you need.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Meaty Hides in Monster Hunter Rise. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer; Monster Hunter Rise Reveal Update 3.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Trailer for Update 2.0, Showing Off Elder Dragons & Apex Monsters
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer as Monster Hunter Rise Introduce Major Update 2.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Update 2.0 Trailer Shows Onazuchi; Update 3.0 Teased With More New Monsters