New Game Plus is a fairly frequent inclusion in most open-world RPGs nowadays. The mode allows players to experience the story all over again while retaining their gear, character level and more. It also often increases the difficulty by bumping up enemy health and damage dealt. So, is there a Monster Hunter Rise New Game Plus? Here’s what you need to know.
Monster Hunter Rise New Game Plus Explained
While there isn’t an actual ‘New Game Plus’ option that you’ll select from the main menu, the mode is more or less just included in the game once you’ve rolled the final credits.
That’s because the game allows you to replay pretty much every quest that you unlock in the game. All you need to do is head over to to Minoto or Hinoa to check the Village/ Huge quest lists, and then pick the quests you want to start over.
Furthermore, if you’re looking to experience the story all over again, you can head to the Gallery option in the menu and rewatch all of the cutscenes. Given this is where a bulk of Monster Hunter Rise’s story is explained, this is pretty helpful if you’ve not played in a while.
Should Capcom opt to release a true new game plus mode to Monster Hunter Rise, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know. But for now, this is the best option you’ve got to experience the story all over again.
That’s everything you need to know on whether or not there is new game plus in Monster Hunter Rise. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Capcom Announced Record Financial Results Driven by Resident Evil Village & Monster Hunter Rise
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer; Monster Hunter Rise Reveal Update 3.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Trailer for Update 2.0, Showing Off Elder Dragons & Apex Monsters