The Monster Hunter series has always been about grinding out monster parts to make better weapons and armor, and Monster Hunter Rise is no different. Players will need to play missions over and over in order to get enough of the specific monster parts they need. Here’s how to replay missions in Monster Hunter Rise.
As we noted above, replaying missions allows you to grind out enough of particular monster parts, which can then be used to craft more powerful gear so you can take on even more formidable monsters.
Because of this, it’s almost imperative that you replay missions over and over if you want to stand a chance in the late-game battles.
How to Replay Missions in Monster Hunter Rise
To replay a mission, simply talk to Minoto or Hinoa to check the Village/ Hub quest lists.
Here, you’ll see a list of all the missions that are available to you. You’ll know which missions you’ve completed, as they’ll have a little tick icon next to their name.
Simply select the mission you want to replay in this quest list and then press A to confirm your choice. You’ll then load up the mission and can get grinding those monster parts to your heart’s content.
You can continue to replay missions using this method as many times as you want.
However, we would say you’ll eventually want to move onto tougher missions once you’ve grinded out the required monster parts for that piece of gear you’ve been desperate for, otherwise things could get a bit stale.
And now you know how to replay missions in Monster Hunter Rise. For more tips, tricks and guides on the game, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on Monster Hunter Rise below.
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Rise Update Roadmap Detailed in Latest Trailer
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer; Monster Hunter Rise Reveal Update 3.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Trailer for Update 2.0, Showing Off Elder Dragons & Apex Monsters
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer as Monster Hunter Rise Introduce Major Update 2.0