Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Guide Wiki – Tips, Tricks, Guides, Walkthroughs & More
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the latest grueling RPG courtesy of the talented folk at FromSoftware. That’s the same developer behind recent classics such as Dark Souls and Bloodborne, in case you weren’t aware.
In Sekiro, players will step into the shoes of a disgraced warrior known as the one-armed wolf. Following the abduction of a young lord and the descendant of an ancient bloodline you were sworn to protect, players must embark on a quest to save them from the dangerous Ashina clan.
With a grappling hook arm attachment, among plenty of other neat gadgets, Sekiro will have you stealthily taking down enemies, and getting up-close and personal in intense melee fights.
The stamina bar from Dark Souls and Bloodborne is no more, making for a more frantic combat experience, but you’ll need to keep the Resurrection Meter in mind in case you’re defeated in battle and must return from the dead to finish your mission.
Simply put, there’s a bunch of changes in Sekiro that will throw Souls fans off, and a whole lot of basics aren’t detailed by the game that will make it a little trickier for newcomers to find their feet.
As such, we’ve put together this handy Sekiro guide wiki to run you through everything from general information and the aforementioned basics, right through to how to take on those complex boss battles, level up your character quickly, and more. So, without further ado, let’s dive on it.
Sekiro Gameplay Overview Trailer
Sekiro Important Info
- Release Date: March 22, 2019
- Developer: FromSoftware
- Publisher: Activision
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Looking for information on things like when Sekiro preloads or what it’s install size is? Any general questions like this, you’ll find the answer to right here.
- Preorder Guide: How Much it Costs to Buy, All Preorder Bonuses & More
- What the Install & Download Size Is
- What the Preload & Unlock Times Are
- Is It PS4 Pro Compatible & Xbox One X Enhanced? Answered
- Can You Change Difficulty? Answered
- Is There Local Co-Op or Online Multiplayer? Answered
- Is it Open World? Answered
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
- How Long Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Takes to Beat
- Who Sekiro’s Voice Actor Is in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- How Many Bosses & Mini-Bosses There Are
When you first dive into Sekiro, it can be overwhelming trying to get your head around everything and getting to grips with the basics. Whether you’re a long-term Souls fan wanting a quick refresher, or a newcomer needing some pointers, this is a great place to start in our Sekiro guide wiki.
- How to Unlock & Start New Game Plus & What’s Different
- Beginner Tips & Tricks
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Crouch & Sneak Around
- How to Fast Travel
- How to Use the Grappling Hook
- How to Eavesdrop on Enemies
- How to Use Unseen Aid & What It Is
- How to Jump
- How to Dodge
- How to Sprint & Run Faster
- How to Upgrade Healing Gourd
- Where to Find Memorial Mob
- How to Loot Enemies
- How to Raise Attack Power
- How to Charge Resurrection Meter
- Dragonrot Explained: What It Does, How to Cute It
- How to Get Money (Sen) Fast
Anything to do with upgrading your character, leveling them up, and so on can be found in this section of our guide wiki.
- Best Skills to Get First
- How to Resurrect After Dying
- How to Use the Shinobi Prosthetic Tool
- Can You Change Clothes & Outfits? Answered
- Can You Change Character Appearance & Hairstyle? Answered
- All Shinobi Prosthetic Tools Locations
- How to Get New Skills
- How to Upgrade & Reach Max Vitality & Posture (Peak Physical Strength Trophy & Achievement)
Are those stances confusing you? Or do you just want to know how to block or dodge incoming attacks? The combat section of our Sekiro guide wiki has all of the answers you’re looking for.
- How to Block & Parry Attacks
- Posture: How to Break Posture, Maintain Your Own & Why It’s Important
- How to Perform Stealth Kills, Why It’s Useful & Tips
- How to Lightning Reverse
- How to Perform Anti-Air Deathblow
Weapons & Items
Want to know how to upgrade weapons, how to get items, or what a particular item does? Well, this is the place you want to be.
- How to Get Prayer Beads & What They’re Used For
- How to Get Spirit Emblems & What They’re Used For
- What to Do With the Young Lord’s Bell Charm
- How to Get Treasure Carp Scales & What They Do
- Where to Dragonrot Blood Sample
- Where to Use the Gatehouse Key
- How to Get Mask Fragments & What It’s Used For
- Where to Find Light Coin Purses & What They Do
- How to Upgrade Shinobi Prosthetic Tools
- How to Get & Use the Mortal Blade
- How to Get Black Gunpowder & What It’s Used For
- Gourd Seed Locations: Where to Find All Gourd Seeds
- How to Get Sake & What It’s Used For
- How to Get Truly Precious Bait & What It’s Used For
- How to Get Mist Raven Feathers & What They’re Used For
- How to Farm Fulminated Mercury
- How to Farm Lapis Lazuli
- How to Get Malcontent’s Ring
- How to Get Hidden Tooth & What It’s Used For
- Where to Find All Prayer Beads
- How to Get & Use Sweet Rice Ball
Stuck with a little section on your adventure through Sekiro? Fear not, we’ve grouped all those particularly tricky sections here for your convenience.
- How to Get to Senpou Temple
- How to Solve the Kite Puzzle
- How to Get to Ashina Depths
- Surgeon’s Bloody Letter Quest Guide (Doujun)
- Where to Go After Beating Genichiro Ashina
- What to Do at Sunken Valley Cavern
Sekiro Boss Guides
Here’s where you’ll find all of our guides on how to beat the various bosses and mini-bosses in Sekiro.
- How to Beat Headless Mini-Boss
- How to Beat Juzou the Drunkard
- How to Beat General Naomori
- How to Beat Lady Butterfly
- How to Beat the Giant Snake
- How to Beat the Chained Ogre
- How to Beat the Folding Screen Monkeys
- How to Beat Great Shinobi Owl Boss Fight
- How to Beat Blazing Bull
- How to Beat Genichiro Ashina
- How to Beat Snake Eyes Shirafuji
- How to Beat Guardian Ape Boss
- How to Beat Shinobi Hunter Enshin
- How to Beat Seven Ashina Spears Boss
- How to Find & Beat Demon of Hatred Secret Boss Fight
Secrets & Spoilers
Wondering what decision to make, or just wondering about a big ol’ story spoiler? Here’s where you’ll want to be.
- Should You Help or Protect Kuro? Answered
- Should You Ring the Bell? Answered
- Can You Get Moonlight Greatsword? Answered
- Should You Break or Obey the Iron Code? Answered
- How to Get All Endings
We’ll be updating our Sekiro guide wiki with more tips, tricks, and information as we progress through the game, so be sure to check back soon.