Amazon Games’ New World has finally arrived, bringing a supernatural, fantasy MMO to PC players around the world. This is the developer’s (and publisher’s) first outing into the world of AAA video games, and after a handful of betas that were received positively, there’s plenty of reason to check the game out for yourself, even if you’re not normally a fan of the genre.
On your journey across the supernatural island of Aeternum, players will need to fight back against the corrupted bodies of the deceased and monsters in real-time PvE combat, or battle it out with against other players in the game’s PvP mode. The choice is yours on how you want to play, but whether you’re a seasoned MMO expert, or a complete newcomer, you’ve likely got a handful of questions. That’s where our New World wiki comes in to lend a helping hand.
Here, you’ll find an ever-expanding list of guides broken down into a variety of sections to help you seek out the answers about the world of Aeternum you’re looking for. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
New World Wiki
Is our New World wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Sept. 28
- Developer: Amazon Games Orange County
- Publisher: Amazon Games
- Platforms: PC
General Information & FAQs
- New World Severs: What Time They Go Live & When You Can Download the Game
- Fixing Black Screen Issue
- Is it Coming to Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One?
- Is There Controller Support?
- Is it Free-to-Play? Answered
- Are There Mounts?
- Deluxe Edition vs Standard Edition: Which Should You Buy?
- Twitch Drops: How to Get Vinespun Weapon Skins
- Getting Twitch Prime Rewards
- Unsticking Yourself from Environment
- How to Fix ‘Too Many Requests Exception’ Error
The Basics – New World Wiki
- How to Save
- How to Start in Same Area With Friends
- How to Level Up Fast
- Skipping the Tutorial
- Can You Change Character Name?
- How to Enable PvP & Turn It Off
- Repairing Equipment
- Playing with Friends
- Redeeming Preorder Bonus Items
- Fishing Guide: How to Get Fishing Rod & Catch Fish
- Fast Travel
- Respec Stats
- How to Emote (& Unlock More Emotes)
- Salvaging Items
- Trading with Other Players
- Setting Up Camp
- Splitting & Dropping Stacks of Items
- Muting Chat
- Restoring Health
- How to Declare War
- Getting a Rapier
- How to Increase Inventory Size
- How to Buy a House
- How to Give Money to Company or Other Players
- How to Increase Engineering Level Fast
- Best Healer Build
Crafting Materials & Items Guides
- Where to Find Boulders & Get Stone
- How to Get Rivercress Stem
- How to get Azoth
- How to Dye Armor
- How to Get Cooking Oil
- How to Get Peppercorn
- How to Get Fish Oil
- Getting Fibers
- Getting Iron Ore
- Where to Find Hemp
- Getting Aged Wood
- Getting Fae Iron
- How to Get Minor Rune of Holding
- How to Get the Major Rune of Holding
- Turkey Locations
- How to Get Petrified Wood
New World Factions
- Factions Explained: How to Join, What They Are, Why They’re Important
- Changing Factions
- How to Get Faction Tokens & What They’re Used For
New World Quest Guides
As the New World servers went live for everyone at the same time, we’re still working our way through the game and adding to this wiki as we go. Be sure to check back soon for more tips and tricks.